Amolatina.comComplete Rip-off

V

I have been on this site for approximately five days now and it is virtually impossible to get beyond chatting, which in and of itself is very expensive. They claim about $.70 per credit which they claim is equivalent to one minute, but that is a complete lie. I purchased 80 credits on several different occasions so that I could continue my conversation/chat with the girl and I never got more than 40 minutes. So, their claims regarding the value of their credits is greatly exaggerated. They also block any attempts to exchange contact information, such as phone numbers and/or emails. In essence, you become a captive of their site with little or no ability to ever advance a relationship. In short, the owners of this site are strictly in it for the money and have no interest in helping you actually finding and meeting someone. If I were to characterize their site in a single phrase, it would be "criminal enterprise and a complete scam".

• Sh
    shanaballs Aug 10, 2017

how about instead of putting the guy down as "not being able to afford the site", you actually respond to some of his accusations. because i've been a member on and off for years, and i've had the EXACT same experience! i've spent THOUSANDS in total, and have yet to obtain a SINGLE woman's contact information! it's one thing for you to make it difficult (i don't agree with how far you take it, but i get it...it's a business, you're trying to make money), but these girls are clearly trained to deflect attempts to make contact with them outside the website. i've had the same experiences. i talk with a girl for a good long while, spending plenty in the process. she'll go on and on about how much she likes me, so eventually i'll ask about communicating off-site. it's always the same reply. "i need to feel safe", "i need to be confident that you're my man", or some other [censor]. how is it safer to use Amolatina versus regular email?!? and when i ask how long this will take to make her "confident", i get no answer. when i finally get frustrated enough to really press the issue, the lady just gets angry and blows me off. this same routine has happened to me SEVERAL times. which translates to me that Amolatina is not just a cold-hearted business, but an outright scam! (sometimes i have doubts that i'm even talking to the woman in the pics. or perhaps they all receive a cut of our money under the arrangement that they keep us chatting endlessly on the site.)
    it's also true about how the changes they made to the website last year make it difficult to get any information or keep track of your correspondences. like he said, you're merely bombarded with requests to chat. the "Date Me" feature is now gone, as is the "Phone-call service". so now, the ONLY way to exchange info with a lady is to send her a gift or flowers and put your info in the card. i tried this once. the lady flipped out on me for not sending the right flowers. i apologized profusely, and begged her to contact through the email i sent her. she claimed she did, but i never received it. we went back and forth about this for a while, she said maybe i wrote it wrong (i knew i didn't, believe me, i triple-checked). i asked her to double check that SHE didn't make a mistake in the address...and do you know what she said? SHE ALREADY THREW OUT THE NOTE! this is the woman who was crazy about me and so anxious to start her life with me?!? and of course, i couldn't send it to her again in the chat, because they'd block it out...even though i'd already paid to send it to her!!!
    So please, Mr. Vasquez, i'd love to hear your excuses and explanations for this one. Are you going to tell me i can't afford the site either and should find something cheaper? is thousands of dollars really not enough to spend in order to have ONE woman's contact info?!?

• Gregory Vasquez Oct 17, 2016

@osoluckyme - it is easy to make false claims like you just did online without any facts. As a researcher you should know better...we deal with trolls from time to time that are paid to publish fake reviews. I suggest you join the site if you are a REAL researcher.
    Good luck,
    Gregory Vazquez
    CSD Director

• Os
    osoluckyme Sep 26, 2016

Many complaints about this dating agency so I think the Owner is wrong. I am a researcher who is investigating online dating agencies.

• Gregory Vasquez Aug 22, 2016

The site is hardly a rip off. We have more than 25 years experience and millions of members. The reality is you cannot afford it and being critical because of it. That is bogus and unfounded claims at the very least. Wish you better luck using the traditional method of meeting people in real life...might be cheaper in your case. Our site is a premium site and in my years of experience...you need to invest in your future to be happy.

Sincerely,
    Gregory Vasquez
    CSD Director

• Gregory Vasquez Aug 08, 2016

@virgil
    If you cannot afford to be on our site, you should not be on our site. It is a premium site and not free. If you wish to find love on a budget site, you should look for a different service within your price range. Good luck to you.