America's Servicing Company [ASC]Helping me keep my home

D

I have called numerous times, and they failed to help me keep my home. I have filled out all the paper work that was required and they still wont help me. I need to have my payments to put on hold, because I am not working and have no income right now. I cant loose my home I will be homeless. They say they understand but they dont, as long as they are working and have a job they would care less about me. I need an forbearance but they wont help me and dont want to understand my situation. So sick and tired of the people who work there.
Crystal