Americas Best Value Inn & Suites — refund not given, unethical behaviour, foul language,
I paid for 2 nights in advance for 2 people. While there a friend came over to visit, after his work. He took a shower, then left. On second day, the manager told me to leave without staying second night. When I asked for a refund he said no. He said there was too many people staying overnight. The manager used loud foul language in the front office at me. He would not give me refund. He was also not happy that the first room he gave me did not have air conditioning and had to give me another room.
He called the police when I argued with him. The police looked at the video showing my friend leaving the motel.
I should get my second day refund, half of $147.88.
More Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - request refund
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - i'm being threatened from employees at motel front desk
- America's Best Value Inn - service
- Travalocity/Yahoo Travel/America Best Value Inn - no refund for severice not rendered
- Americas Best Value Inn / Golden Bear - dispute for quality of service, unethical service and, hospitality unsanitation hotel room and not in compliance by law
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - laundry
- America's Best Value Inn - stolen property
- Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn - discrimination
- Americas Best Value Inn / Americas Best Inn - trash treatment... sketchy actions.. wired reaction.. never ever seen this in my entire life..
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - the room that I stayed in