America's Best Contacts & Eyeglassesthieves

I purchased the 2 for one deal. I did pay for the extra coverage (3yrs.). I was living in Metairie, LA at the time; I moved to Maryland soon after. I went back 6 months before my "3 years" for Mardi Grass, so I took both glasses with me so I can get them fixed/replaced.

When I got to the store (Esplanade Mall in Kenner, LA) the lady at the reception desk told me that they don't offer the 3yrs. warranty/insurance or whatever you want to call it. I asked to check for my prescription and she told me that I was not in their system. I should have brought my receipt or prescription with me, who knew!

They have license to steal.

anonymous 1 Jul 23, 2008

Just like any other buisness there is a fine print you have to ask questions. Everyone needs to be responsible for their own actions!, they do give you forms to read and fill out! do you need someone to go through every bit of detail? its all in writing all you have to do is be an adult and read.Fact of the matter is you cant please every one and remember the saying ?..you get what you pay for! the service is done at an outside lab give 'em a break they are not robots!!

savorypeas Dec 22, 2008

America's Best does offer a warranty, but it is a ONE year warranty against breakage (not loss) and I'm pretty sure you need to use it at the same store you purchased from. Also, might you be talking about the 3 year Eyecare Club membership? That is for free eyeglass and contact lens exams, NOT for warranties against glasses.

• Da
    DAVE-2010 Nov 10, 2010

Anonymous is an employee of America's Best contact & Eyeglasses. This person has posted a reply on EVERY website that has something negative to say about his / her company.

STAT AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY (TWOPAIR.COM) IS THEIR WEBSITE.

PLEASE FILE COMPLAINT WITH BBB.ORG AND THEY WILL INVESTIGATE YOUR COMPLAINT. THEY ACTUALLY HAD A ARMED GUARD THREATEN ME WHEN I COMPLAINED ABOUT THEIR WAY OF DOING BUSINESS. THE EVEN BROKE SOUTH CAROLINA LAW BY refusing TO GIVE OUT MY PRESCRIPTION.

WAITING TO HEAR FROM YOU anonymous.