The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses — thieves
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I purchased the 2 for one deal. I did pay for the extra coverage (3yrs.). I was living in Metairie, LA at the time; I moved to Maryland soon after. I went back 6 months before my "3 years" for Mardi Grass, so I took both glasses with me so I can get them fixed/replaced.
When I got to the store (Esplanade Mall in Kenner, LA) the lady at the reception desk told me that they don't offer the 3yrs. warranty/insurance or whatever you want to call it. I asked to check for my prescription and she told me that I was not in their system. I should have brought my receipt or prescription with me, who knew!
They have license to steal.
More America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses Complaints & Reviews
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - was this really an eye exam?
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - wrong prescription
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - glasses were not ready in two weeks time
- Americas Best Eyeglasses - incompetance
- Americas Best Contact and Eyeglasses - bad service & product
- Americas Best Contacts and Eyewear - don't use this company!
- Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses - customer service horrible
- America's Best - Contacts & Eyeglasses - false advertising.
- Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses - refuse to give me price
- America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses - prescription eyeglasses (progressive)