American Mintunordered coins sent then bills sent followed by calls from bill collectors

L

Unsolicited coin was sent. We called the Postmaster General's office and the FBI. Both offices told us to do nothing. Bills started coming in the mail demanding payment for the unordered coin. Then debt collectors began calling and I called American Mint to see how to resolve the issue. They said to send the coin back, which was done and a letter was also sent to them requesting that no more coins be sent. That was 8/2016.
Today we received a call from a debt collector saying that payment was due for the coin.
I then called the American Mint Company and told them about the debt collector's call. They asked for the coin's USPS tracking number, which I fortunately had along with proof that they had received the coin.
The customer service agent I spoke with verified that they had received the coin but only after I gave her the tracking number. She did not even want the account number.
This company harassed us with bills for months and tried to start doing so again today.
Do not deal with this company.