American InterContinental University [AIU]student loan fraud

P Jul 23, 2019

I been attending AIU online for three years. During that time I repeatedly asked for an explanation of my loan increase, when I clearly didn't take out an excessive amount. The staff keep changing, my admission counselor quit two weeks after enrolling me according to AIU. Everything I ask about my refunds they lied to me about, I keep getting a new financial advisor. Boone will give me copies of my disclosure aid forms. I seen a change on my student board where my loans amount from two years ago went up almost 2, 000. Those semesters was paid for so why is my loans changed and increased from two years ago. I can't get any direct answers. I tried several staff, I got a staff at Georgia campus instead of Schaumburg, IL campus. The guy on the phone at Georgia campus said he never hear of the people whom the financial aid office staff told me to call. Over the last three years they switched staff do much because of my financial aid issues, I don't know who to trust. I know they are scamming student and commiting fraud. I kept an old copy of my student loans and pays from my financial board and they been alter twice with different loans amount and they keep going up. I been pressured to sign a loan repayment agreement but when I click on my student document, it says no document to be signed at this time. I am pissed my loans will be over 57, 000 when I graduate. Even my personal accountant sees errors with my loans and all types of red flags. I am taking legal action against this school, I'm still waiting for a response from the financial advisor. She's unresponsive to my questions.