Menu
Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD]
reviews & complaints

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD]
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

52 complaints
0 resolved 52 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD]. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
10:24 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

In Lucknow, there are so many private universities but they do not make provision for provident fund for their faculties. They even do not give proper salaries to the staff/faculties.

8:48 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Savitri devi ramchandra educatational trustiniyarbegusarai begusarai autonomous college UGC-AC-BIH-[protected] Naac aisheid 53604

1:38 pm EST

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - Mukherji Memorial Senior Secondary School

I am a student of MMSS School Delhi 110095. I am studying here since 6th class here. During my registration in school the school authority itself fill the form even when the correct documents were provided they wrote the spelling of my father's name wrong. This has been continued for a long period then when it comes for the registration of my 10th class exam and I found out it to be a serious problem from my side and i requested cbse to tell me how can I correct the name they told to me to talk to school and write a letter for the same. But nothing happened my principal denied to do anything in this matter. Resulting into my incorrect detail in my 10th class certificate. And now comes to 12th class registration they are still not doing anything. I don't know what to do in this matter. Neither CBSE nor my school is giving any procedure to correct the name. They are saying they can't help.
Kindly look into the matter and provide me with some solution.
Thankyou.
Yash Porwal.

Desired outcome: Name correction

8:58 pm EST

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - Covid proto calls and guidelines not followed by scholar school

As per covid guid lines all the schools having bus service shall have a max limit of students in bus but Scholar Schools of Bhiwandi Maharashtra is not following the guidelines and is carring overloaded students of more then 45 -50 students in a bus.

We would request you to take serious actions against it and have regular checking on it

Not just this all the schools busses are also used outside for local workers transportation and same busses used in school without sanitisation.

Need serious actions against it.

Desired outcome: Action needed on schools

10:57 pm EDT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - Pagla employees of MHRD and institutes associated with MHRD

MHRD is full of crazy motherfuckers who sell the blood which came out of their mother, sister, wife and daughter's pussyy.. if they are son daughter of a single father and mother then they should just sell the milk which came out of the nipples present on the boob (chuchi) of their mother, sister, wife and daughter
Madarchod MHRD ka pagla employees sab ka daughter ka boor kaat kar aag lagao madarchod..
IIT's ka pagla engineer madarchod randi ka aaulaad sab ka maa behan aur wife ka boor mein petrol daal kar aag lagao madarchod..

6:18 am EDT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - Regarding Madness of Pagla Professors of IIT's

Madarchod randi ka aaulaad.. MHRD is full of corrupt motherfuckers madarchod.. IIT'S ka Pagla Professors madarchod randi ka aaulaad sab ka maa behan aur wife ka boor se baccha nikaal madarchod..
Saala Pagla Professors madarchod randi ka aaulaad sab ka maa baap paida kiya hai students ko harass karne ke liye madarchod..
Ek baap ka Pagla aaulaad hai madarchod IIT's ka Pagla Professors madarchod randi ka aaulaad sab ka maa behan aur wife ka chuchi ka nipples se doodh nikaal kar uska lassi banake sell kar aur Paisa kamane ka dhanda kar madarchod

1:42 pm EDT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - Compassionate Appointment

My mother died in 18.12.2002 while in service at Kendriya Vidyalaya Air Force Station Avadi Chennai. In place of her job applied for compassionate appointment from 19.12.2002 to till date through proper channel. I am a genuine case. I am badly in need of job. The KVS had lost my mothers service records, I had submitted to them all the relevant papers that I had . My case was recommended also but awaiting appointment. Kindly do the needed at the earliest.

6:36 am EDT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - Regarding Cheapness of MHRD and IIT's

My words for the students planning to get associated with MHRD..
MHRD is full of corrupt officers and IIT's are full of crazy corrupt officers.. they are crazy behind selling B.Tech. and M.Tech degrees by taking bribes, IIT's are full of Pagla Professors madarchod delivering Pagla engineer madarchod..
IIT's ka Pagla Professors madarchod randi ka aaulaad sab ka maa behan aur wife ka boor ka bhosura banao madarchod

Update by H Kumar
Jul 16, 2021 6:39 am EDT

Some human posted this Facebook advertisement

View 0 more photos
2:25 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I want to inform you that schools are not following Pragyata guidelines released last year. The online school time for Grade 2 onwards is 8am-220pm. There are 7 classes of 35 minutes each, a 30 minute morning session and 15 minute reflection session. This is the same schedule they follow for physical school. The children are facing immense pressure...

10:30 pm EDT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - NORI certificate

Dear Officer,

I have applied for the NORI certificate (online) on April 25, 2021. Now, it's more than one month but the application is still showing 'in process'.

My registration is NORIEH1E5476448

Kindly update me about the status of my application. My email address is n.[protected]@gmail.com and mobile number is +[protected].

Please reach me if you need any other information.

Neha Dhasmana

1 comment
Jul 16, 2021 6:42 am EDT

MHRD ki maa ki chut madarchod.. MHRD ka madarchod randi ka aaulaad officers sab ka maa behan aur wife ka boor ka bhosura banao madarchod Bhosari waali chillar Randi

6:16 am EDT
4:47 pm EDT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - IIT Guwahati

IIT Guwahati is Full of Pagla Professors.. These Pagla Professors in the name of IIT Guwahati is sending different kinds of SDC letter which is unnecessarily harassing Students..
This MAD Students Disciplinary committee of IIT Guwahati is Full of mental professors.. although C.P. I is above 5.5 of first two semesters, they blindly terminate students, I think in the name of IIT's these Pagla Professors are running a Sex Racket where students are more prone in making Love Stories instead of studies.. So these kind of Pagla Professors should be fired.. or MHRD should shut down IIT..

2:37 am EDT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - Due fellowship since 2017

I would like to inform you that I had been a Research Scholar in The University of Burdwan. My CSIR fellowship is still pending since July, 2017 to March, 2018.Its been 3years.
I went their office but they ignored me, they can't even communicate.
I would like to request you please pay attention in this matter. My File No. is 09/025(0241)/2018-EMR-I

Desired outcome: I wish I can get my assured money as early as possible

View 0 more photos
7:06 am EDT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - I want to make a complaint regarding the institute

Last year I took admission in IMT CDL. I was promised many things that you will get the best education. This month our first term examination was scheduled. When my first exam was scheduled I was not aware that we supposed to login before time and I faced internet issues and because of that when I tried to log in I was not able to login so I contacted the concern person and she straightly refused me that you will not be allowed to give the exam. Yesterday there was no reason and I was disqualified from the exam and today without giving me any notification the time for changed so I want to take action against the institute and allow me to give all the 3 exams again.

3:04 am EDT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - Admission and job offer

Dear Sir
I am qualified in jee main in 2015 and in 2017 but I don't know the process of admission and I attended for counselling in this years. But not given admission from this and I getting job offer letters in my mail how to prefer the job without BE/B Tech .please respond this message and give solution . I went NIT warangal and IIIT gachibowli they did not given response of to take admission in colleges.

1:19 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

NIT Sikkim is charging 66 thousand as registration fee for the upcoming semester which is its regular fee, but during the COVID-19 pandemic, students' families have no means of income, what little is earned is used up in paying for essential commodities. Around 25 students have emailed the college administration for a readjustment and reimbursement for...

1:01 am EDT

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] - Education

Respected Sir,
Despite your order for the online class duration some of the renowned schools are not paying attention to the government orders and continue the online classes for more than 4 hours .Not only that we are being provided with a lot of work and that too we need to do looking at the screen, it takes at least one hour of exposure. That is why i want you to be strict with guidelines for online classes. I am really stressed and my eye pain is a daily problem for me so it's difficult for me to cope with it. So, I humbly request you to keep check on the schools not following the guidelines.
Sir I understand and aware to the fact that you are too busy and tensed to cope up with the COVID problem and to take this request into consideration but I actually want the future generation to be clear with both their eyes and vision so I hope you will do something related to the fact I mentioned.

1:05 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir Greetings! As per the above mention subject, My Name is Pratik Mishra Resident of Lucknow Uttar Pradesh was called for an Interview to Nashik on 21st March 2020, My returning reservation was for 22nd March 2020 however I was told by the charimen of the Organization Mr. Bapu Sonwayne that we will be meeting on 23rd of March 2020 and they will...

12:29 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

माननीय मंत्री जी, सादर प्रणाम! सन्दर्भ: अटल बिहारी वाजपयी- आई आई आई टी एम, ग्वालियर में कार्यवाहक निदेशक द्वारा मनमानी संस्थान में कार्यवाहक निदेशक अपने कुछ ख़ास जान पहचान के लोगों की नियुक्तियाँ कर रहे हैं| पिछले पाँच- छः माह में अत्यधिक खरीदारी हुई है, कई खर्च अनावश्यक किए जा रहे हैं| कई अधिकारियों, कर्मचारियों, शिक्षकों की अनुबंधित / परिवीक्षा कार्यवधि...

10:34 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Exploitation of Parents:- Respected sir/madam, Liberalisation of economy in India has generated more wealth and a never satiating consumerism. Unfortunately even education has fallen into the clutches of consumerism and the economics of demand and supply. Parents who are a bit well - off want to provide quality education to their children. English medium...

Ministry of Human Resource Development [MHRD] contacts