Menu

American Home Shield [AHS]  -  air condition repair

Y
Author of the complaint
3:20 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Best way Mechanical came to my house at 9:30 AM I have no air in my house and was told there is a hole in one of my coils. This is the third time this year I have had to have my unit repaired. The Tech left my house and said AHS would be in contact with me . I called AHS after I hadn't heard from them and was told the tech had submitted the diagnosis but still had to request approval for parts which means another day would pass with out air in 90+ weather. The last two of the three times I have had my service done by Baileys in Augusta and they submitted the diag. and the request for approval on the same day and the work was done on the same day if the parts were in their inventory. I explained to the AHS Rep that I would like to see about using the same people who made the repairs in the past and was told that couldn't be done unless I came out my pocket on my own and paid Bailey's I was told by Bailey's that they are still a part of the AHS contractors and I am very up set that AHS won't cover a service call for Baileys I have been a customer of AHS for 12 years and I am considering cancelling my contract if this is how I am going to be treated today's date is Thursday 7-26-18 and I don't want to go through the weekend without Air I live in the South and being without an Air conditioning unit in this kind of weather for along period of time can be unhealthy . I have grand baby under the age of 2 in the house who needs air.

More American Home Shield [AHS] complaints & reviews

Aug 01, 2018 6:45 pm

Lack of dependable service

S
Aug 01, 2018 6:44 pm

I just paid best way mechanical to upgrade my air conditioner in less than 39 days it is broke. Ahs service has degraded to low level contractors, out sourced call centers where they can only read from a paper and they lie to the customers there is no supervisor or h adqyaryers and they believe in cheap labor as well as nickel and dining the customer on patching the same system over and over again. Do not sign up fir this company you will have to work yourself for the time and labor you are paying them to get any kind of service. It’s nit worth it.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

841 complaints