American Freight — never receiving my furniture
I have been in a long battle with American Freight for over two months now. I am trying to get what I have paid for and am getting no where in the process. I have even talked to a "so-called" regional manager who is just as rude and unknowledgable as the managers. I have been told for the past two months that I will receive my night stand chest drawer and have not received anything yet. I tired to discuss this matter with the manager at the store and was continuously put on hold and had to repeatedly call back until finnally I put my foot down and demanded to speak with the manager. This manager (Tony) had put me on hold for 20 minutes, when I had hung up and called back an employee told me that he was outside assisting other people. Tony avoided me and my problem. When I had got the number to the regional manager, he was just as useless and unhelpful and rude. I have still not received my merchandise and am still being told to wait because it is manufacturing issues. I am over my limit of taking [censored] and want something done to these useless employees of American Freight. I am trying to contact people in the corporate office to let them know just what kind of useless and unknowledgable employees they have working for them.
More American Freight Complaints & Reviews
- American Freight - scam and cheating!
- American Freight Furniture - scam artists
- American Freight Furniture - refund policy
- American Freight Furniture - bad product, no refund
- American Freight - typical bait and switch sales tactics
- American Freight - sold furniture I already paid for
- American Freight - liars
- American Freight - more than I asked for
- American Freight - employee
- American Freight - staff and professionalism