Amazon.com — amazon gift card
I have been deducted about 10.00 from my gift card - please restitute this.
The events went like this:
1. I order 3 books - but the order form - did nekton allow me to redirect 2 as gifts to other addresses than my own.
2. So I canceled them.
3. I then ordered 1 of those 3 books for just myself.
The credit worked - but was 10.00 short of the total on the credit so I shovel have 10.00 left (about).
4. I then tried to order another book as a gift - but the card did not give me a 10.00 credit.
Please restitute this missing 10.00.
Haresh Kirpalani at:
More Amazon.com Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund 
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason 
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account 
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare 
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123 
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping 
- Amazon - email and password theft
- Chinatera Limited - diamond paintings not received.