Amazon — charges to account
I keep receiving emails stating that someone has made a purchase from my amazon account . Its states that the order is $250...
The Account number is [protected]
Delivery is Feb 3 in gift card to [protected]@hotmail.com
Please get to the bottom of this because I'm not sure how someone can use yurt account when its suppose to be safe and secured... this is totally unacceptable.
More Amazon Complaints & Reviews
- Amazon.com - they closed my account and no refund
- Amazon.com/Bill WA - an additional charge to my account
- Amazon.com - blocked my sellers account for no reason
- Amazon.com - amazon refund nightmare
- Amazon.com - dont buy from amazon seller stores123
- Amazon.com - book order
- Amazon - late fees and customer service!
- Amazon.com - your company needs to return my money asap!
- Amazon.com - prime membership and shipping
- Amazon - email and password theft