Menu
Home Window & Door Installation Alside Windows Warranty
D
Author of the complaint
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Window World of Jacksonville "says" lifetime warranty. I have called for almost a year and keep being told that the they will be coming out to replace the window. Well, no such luck. They even said the window was in. Finally, I gave up and called the corporate headquarters and they said they would call and I should get a call back that day. From 11/26/12 to 12/4/12. Still no call. I called corporate back again on 12/4/12 and the person over complaints for franchises, says that he spoke with MIchael (that same person that has given me the run around) and he said he would call you that day. Well he had not and it was 12/4/12. Owner is supposed to get back with me in one hour (which, he is also one that came out previously and nothing ever got done). Of course, Michael is saying he has tried calling and get no response from me.? If that is the case why would "I" be the one having to follow up with corporate to get my window replaced (like their warranty guarantees)! Sad and disgusting how such slacking people can keep their jobs! Guess he will have to run the company in the ground until something is done. I would NOT recommend Window World in Jacksonville, FL but I do like the windows manufactured by Alside. If this cannot get resolved, I guess they will be my next contact as well as the BBB.

More Alside Windows complaints & reviews

Alside Windows - Fraud
Alside Windows - Very poor Installation of windows
Alside Windows - Product Quality
Alside Windows - Don't buy from them
1 comments

It is our current understanding that this matter is moving toward resolution with the parties working on a time schedule that is amicable for both. If this is not correct please contact our office again and we will be happy to continue facilitating this matter until a proper resolution is reached.

Customer Relations Department
Window World Corporate
North Wilkesboro, NC
[protected]

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

13 complaints