AliExpress.comthey keep your money when you don't get your items, or when items are broken, junk, or not what you ordered

D

They advertise escrow buyer protection, but keep your money when you don't get your items, or when items are broken, junk, or not what you ordered. they provide no real service as far as protecting buyers interests, they keep the money anyway. Unfortunately, i bought a lot from there at christmas time, things that i thought i could not usually afford to buy for my children, some of it i didn't receive at all, and some of it, like a google android tablet that arrived with a broken screen, they will not accept back, though it has stayed with the courier, because i open everything before i sign for it. ripped off, they will not refund my money, they do not want to know. do not trust them.

• Da
    DarkAzumi Dec 15, 2013

I bought the stuff from the website www.aliexpress.com/store. After I paid my bill, I received the tracking number, which turned out to be fault. I sent email through their website and asked for the correct number, but I haven’t received any response. I don’t know what measures to take now, maybe someone can advise something useful, please.

• Ko
    kobari Jul 10, 2013

I purchased bunch of items from a reseller ( Shenzhen Kaweier Technology Co., Ltd), and things have been fine till I received the order, but then it turned out to be a terrible experience. Basically, one of the items was clearly broken... I sent an email to the reseller with a picture of the broken item and was told to fix it myself and offered a $5 dolar refund (items was $40). I told them that I can't get it fixed (living in a small town), and so they asked me to send it back to China for repair and that I should pay for the shipment. And, the issues started from here on:

1. I am not a pro English speaker myself, but at least I can explain my self. The customer reps there cannot speak reasonable English. I mean, you get messages like: "Why this product is $40, also let us refund the freight, we in the mail, is free shipping to you by mail in the past. Now let us refund the freight to you again. Why is that?"

2. Aliexpress.com complaint center is terrible, just simply terrible. I opened a complaint, uploading all the pictures I have and explained the situtation, and kept receiving messages like "no evidence" provided, and some random emails like "your payment is being processed", "confirm your deliver", etc.

3. About 2-3 weeks later, I got an email from aliexpress saying that the complaint is rejected and money was transferred to the reseller due to insufficient evidence (again, I uploaded pictures / explained the thing twice on the site, it is still there)

4. There is no place to contact on aliexpress. Check their site, there are some stupid / insufficient automated systems, but nothing that you can contact an actual customer rep.

At the end, I ended up throwing $40 away.

In summary, just stay away from AliExpress. You think you can save a few dollars, but you end up wasting a lot more!

• LAMINA LUKMAN May 26, 2013

i paid to Alipay Singapore E-commerce with account number :[protected] on monday 20TH MAY, 2017 via bank transfer from Nigeria. i could not receive any information that money has been received, i tried to login in as member but is blocked ! what is happening ? is it not safe to pay by aliaexpress? The payment is for three (10 inch android 4.0 via 8850 cortex a915 ghz processor HDML wifi camera mini laptop with DVD drive) Laptop at Shenzhen Tianbao Electronics Co., Ltd. THE SUPPLIER IS PETER XIA.. please help to do something about it. my email is: [email protected] thanks

• Ko
    Kooplade Jan 23, 2013

i have placed an order on aliexpress
    the seller aasked me to pay directly on hers paypal
    after paying i've received only a small part of the order
    the seller has closed the shop and refuses to answer my emails
    the sellers name is : JIAII LI
    e_mail address of the seller is : [protected]@qq.com
    seller's paypal is : [protected]@qq.com

stay away !
    don't trust china's seller

• Pa
    Paul Greaves Dec 01, 2012

also called number and been cut off

• Pa
    Paul Greaves Dec 01, 2012

I also have paid 500 us for ping golf clubs and I paid a deposit then the balance and now BOB the manager will not return emails of conformation of funds you do this on line with good faith but I don't think my Xmas presents will be arriving very disappointing in so many ways they pushed the sale and asked serval times for an invoice sort got one but doggy at best Can somebody tell me how to get my goods or money back Email [email protected] Based in New Zealand

• Ro
    Romane Nov 13, 2012

Aliexpress taking parts for sellers. You can not file a claim when you discover that you have been scammed. You can only file a claim if you do not receive the item. I have been scammed by Aliexpress. I have bought many electronics and ALL of them become
    broken after a few times use. My suggestion DO NOT buy electronics from Aliexpress. They look cheap but they do not work. And warranty is a joke.

• Vy
    Vyole Aug 24, 2012

They are scam. most of the products in their webpage is not viewed with the actual price but lower, just to fool you to order the product an there is no way to cancel the order once you learn the real price and all the exact info. My opinion do not order anything from them, unless you want to give some donation to them poor Chinese people.

• Sl
    Slonde Aug 01, 2012

Never order anything even if it's a few dollars less than Ebay, as they are crooks. I bought 1 android tablet on June 27 and have not received it yet and the seller does not answer my email so I bought another one on Ebay last week and it is arrived in Canada this morning. I lost 107.00$ with Aliexpress and will never buy anything again as they do not accept Paypal anymore and never credit anything and their ESCOW customer protection only protects their sellers.

• Ni
    Nierga Apr 06, 2012

This company has some nice products, but you're taking your chances on getting the right order and trying to return it. If you don't mind loosing the money, go for it. Their phones have been disconnected and they do not have any service after the purchase. I have tried emails, their contact information and every avenue to try and return my purchase for a refund, and it is like they fell off the face of the earth. About a year ago I ordered some bathroom faucets, they were beautiful. I ordered from them again, however this time they sent the wrong item and since they are no where to be found, I now have a $200 item I can't use and will not be able to regain my loss if I tried to resell it. Too bad, they had potential.

• Ka
    Kalboxe Apr 05, 2012

Anyone who deals with this site is looking to lose their money. Beware of blacksmith golf and don't deal with bob the manager. Alibaba should be struck off.