AliExpressseago sg507 toothbrush

J Jun 28, 2019

Yesterday 23 Jun at around 14.56 hr, I ordered a Seago SG507 toothbrush, pink +8 heads from Brandsproducts for US$15.61, I paid with VISA credit card, the bank then confirmed payment has been made. However I could not find the item and payment progress in my order list, neither did I receieve any email or notification on the purchase, as a result, cant get ssistance from your CHAT online service, however I tried. When I check my coupon, it shows that the first time user coupon has been used for order number [protected], however when i use it for CHAT, it says no result.

Please help. The shipping address is correct .

There is an error in my registered, missing out "g", the correct one is, NO reaponse from them yet.

TQ