alibaba.comhelpless platform, scam business

This internet business platform is not helpful at all. When you make a complain against a fraud business transaction made with a alibaba member, they say will help and to to worry. But at the end they have no issue to walk away and leave you out, with no help and no answer.
I would like to inform other people to be very careful doing business with alibaba members, because most of them a cheaters and scam bags. At the beginning, I thought I wouldn't be let down by such a big company. But I was wrong, and like to make sure that other people don't fall victim of doing business with them.

• Ph
    Phil Dunn Nov 06, 2016

I totally agree. I spent nearly a whole month trying to claim in the Trade Assurance "100% quality assured for up to 180 days" to be told at the end of it that they could only liaise with the supplier to try to obtain a favourable outcome. Their website is impossible to download photos and documents and as the poster says they keep telling you don't worry but st the end of the day do nothing