Albertsonscashier/manager

A Review updated:

I Was buying 2 items and had my one year old with me. I went to type in my number and the screen disappeared. I asked the cashier to bring it back up so I could get points towards my rewards. She then proceeded to me "no you were too slow, I already hit total and I can't go back. Next time don't say hi to me or ask how I'm doing. Just put your number in. This is your fault and you should know this because we do our job fast here and you are too slow."The manager came over and also told me I was too slow and it's my own fault and both refused to give me my points. I have been a faithful customer for 4 years. No longer.

• A
      Oct 26, 2017

One more thing this incident made me so angry that when my one year old started crying in the parking lot I got so angry that I slapped him hard and threw him in his carseat. Unfortunately someone saw me and reported me. An emergency social worker showed up at my door and took my child and now he is in foster care.

• S
      Oct 26, 2017

@AIf91 I don't believe they take children away just for a minor reported incident.

• S
      Oct 27, 2017

I'm sure they would investigate, but without anything to corroborate, they wouldn't likely pull the child.