Al Jazeera Airways — refund for cancelled flight
I am writing this mail in hope of reaching someone who will be able to resolve this issue or creating awareness amoung people about the way al jazeera as a budget airlines work.
We booked al jazeera from dubai to cochin for travel on 20/02/2008 and upon reaching airport to board the flight was informed that the flight is being cancelled and you will get a refund within 7 days to your bank accounts. Believing this we took another flight. When we returned back from india, we still didnt get the refund. Upon contacting their help desk via email we were told it takes 35 working days. We waiting 45 days before contacting again and since then after numerous mails, there has been no reply from their help desk and an amount of 2000dhs is yet to be refunded till date 27/05/2008.
We are very frustrated by this and advice anyone who wants to travel by budget airlines to think twice before dealing with such dodgy airlines.
Personally that is the first and last time for me and if anyone is listening... Give my money back!!!
More Al Jazeera Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jazeera Airways - waiting refund for cancelled flight 
- Jazeera Airways - lost baggage compensation 
- Jazeera Airways - sexual harassment by senior manager! 
- Jazeera Airways - online booking
- Jazeera Airline Ticket - airline resheduled flight 
- Jazeera Airways - flight delayed
- Jazeera Airways - luggage lost
- Jazeera Airways - left my 10 family members after boarding
- Jazeera Airways - a flight missed
- Jazeera Airways - no refund