The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Airtel Prepaid — id proof related
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I'm Santosh Kumar Potta, and i took a airtel prepaid SIM card (no:[protected]) along with my PAN card and PAN card covering letter as my photo & id proofs.
After 20 days the SIM got locked. I called the customer care people and they are telling me that the SIM card is not issued on my (Santosh Kumar) name.
The vendor is telling me that due to lack of some details, he replaced the details with some others without my permission.
I declare that I have no connection with any such modified details of that SIM card.
More Airtel Prepaid Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit