Airtel Prepaid Connectionairtel's # service!

S

Several times i informed, requested to the a**holes who are sitting in the airtel's office to do not send / call me for the sales promotion. But these top offices who are sell their mother and sisters for a small income won't understand others feeling.

Whoever is heading the airtel company, read this!

This connection is taken by me to paid the money to airtel. You don't have no right to send the sales promo sms and calls to this number. If you want to sell your mother / sister /daughter's undergarment to the airtel customers then first you supply them to the customers, then sell all these [censored]ing products...

So all the mother ###ers of the airtel family beware about your great services

### you airtel a**holes!

• Ra
    rajeshkumar May 22, 2007

Mr. Sunil,

I can understand your feelings. I am in the same place as yours with about 5 to 10 disturbing calls each day but,

PLS USE PROPER LANGUAGE WHEN YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT OTHERS! THIS TYPE OF ABUSIVE LANG ESP AGAINST MOTHERS AND SISTERS IS NOT RIGHT!

• Jy
    jyoti Jun 18, 2007

Re: Airtel

I want to know the new scheme in which you give services call rates 10 / Paisa airtel to airtel. You launch many new scheme in market but customer didn't aware, sometime the aware but facility time is over or limited.

I am using your prepaid connection but it is very costly for me. I usually call only airtel no., but i have paid 1 Rs. per min. charges i can not afford. So i have to take decision to change my connection into cheapest company like TATA, IDEA...

Regards
    Jyoti

• Sh
    Shailendra Devpura Jul 04, 2007

I am using Airtel Prepaid Card from last 10 months and now had the worst experience with it when these Airtel People have blocked my Mobile Connection without any valid reason and warning messages. While calling to Customer Care to resolve the problem those dumbs have not answered satisfactorily even in 7-8 times of my call.

I am still suffering with it. Everyday these people are saying some crap. If they cant resolve the problem at least say so that I will go and buy some new connection and throw this Airtel Card in a DUSTBIN which it deserves!!!

I am really pissed off with the service they are providing even after charging considerable amount of money.

Manish Ganeriwala Jul 12, 2007

I have purchased life long incoming sim for Rs.999.00. My number is +919893169266. Few days back I used this sim, then I came to know that it has been deactivated. On contacting Airtel showroom, we were told that since you have not used it for six months after purchasing, so it is automatically deactivated.

I don't understand that when I bought it, it was told that it is lifetime free incoming, so where is this clause of deactivated.

• Ad
    Aditya Dilip Gote Jul 28, 2007

I am a life time customer of this company, i was among the very first 1's to avail this scheme. I frequently notice continuous deduction in my balance. Yesterday (on 22/7/07) i recharged worth Rs.120 which gave me a talk time of Rs.107.74. I had recharged after almost 2 weeks.

Today in the morning i got an sms from the service provider that "Thank u for using the Airtel Services!" Followed by deduction in balance of 50+ Rs. This is not done yet. Is this y we earn n spent r money just to give it away to the company???

Should we file a petition for bad service against the company in the consumer court???

• Vi
    vipul Misra Aug 23, 2007

These people are the most unprofessional and unethical organization ever been.
    These a**holes blocked my prepaid connection that also includes incoming and outgoing calls without any intimation. I have no idea why and when and whom to abuse.

Full of ### is what must be a punch line for AIRTEL.

• Tr
    T.R.RAMAKRISHNAIAH Sep 26, 2007

I fully agree. Once instance I want to quote. I had subscribed for ringtones. I wanted to cancel this, but I was told to press some buttons in my mobile after one month. But, to my surprise within 29 days Airtel has deducted one more month's charges. To my dismay I pressed the numbers for canceling the subscription.

So, finally for 29 days ring tones I landed up in paying two months money for ring tones. No sooner I pressed the buttons, Airtel has removed the ringtones in my mobile, having taken the amount for 2 months. This is a clear cheating on the part of Airtel. Company should be penalized definitely with heavy fine through Consumer Court.

john Sep 26, 2007

Bogus Company Airtel.

• Na
    navneet bajpai Nov 01, 2007

I want to know the new scheme in which you give services call rates 10 / Paisa Airtel to Airtel. You launch many new scheme in market but customer didn't aware, sometime they aware but facility time is over or limited.

• Ap
    Apurv Nov 01, 2007

Airtel Mumbai sucks like vacuum cleaner.. The other day i got an sms saying if I recharge with 499 I would get 200 TT and validity of 180 days.. After recharging i got TT of 300, and validity of 1 month.. calling customer service was in vain.. as they said "out records dont show you have recharged by 499 on this date" while I have proof of that as an sms !!

Airtel also periodically disconnect services saying "proper documents not submitted" even after months of usage !

• Av
    A VIJAYAKUMAR Nov 23, 2007

9963517566 in my prepaid mobile cut the amount of Rs 70/ one week back ,your excutive told with 24 hours youwill be back the amount tillnow i could not get any amount ,and any information . i could not get the call center exicutuve also .many times send message through my moblie avery ti me http error . how can get back my amoun t and i want to talk to you what can i do?

• Su
    suresh Oct 25, 2008

can i get incoming and outgoing call in airtel prepaid

• Vi
    vikram teli Mar 02, 2009

my mobile no 9741493611, my mobile was stolen on 19 jan2009
    i am request to give the out going calls list upto 1 march2009 on my email [email protected]
    my contact number 9242297280

• Va
    vasan Sep 13, 2009

Sir,
    AirTel network signal is good in our area and also the booster packs and full talktime are fine, but we still feel bad & sad for changing the 65 booster scheme that is as per the old scheme we can recharge with 65 and make calls to A-A at 10paise/minute. So bring it back with the same rate or else with a low cost about 50rupees. Wish you more to develop in your business.

• Mo
    mohit bassan Oct 01, 2010

less than half network in mahh area, low internet browsing speed etc...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices