Airtel Mca Facilitycancellation of mca facility

C

I possess a prepaid connection taken on my mother's name. I have been using it for the past two year. I had subscribed for hello tunes and picture messages. About three months ago I had unsubscribed for picture messages. Then about 25 days back i started getting the picture messages again.

I tired contacting 121 their customer care number but no response as it is automated and takes too much of time. I called a post paid customer care executive who was not helpful either and only told me to get back to 121. On the third inquiry with the post paid customer care executive i was given a number [protected] which no one was picking up. After searching on the internet. I got a toll free number 600 600 for problems related to recharge of prepaid an amount of six bucks was deducted from my prepaid account. I then searched for the email id which was [protected]@airtelindia.com.

I sent them a mail with my grievance and asked them to return my cash which was deducted from my prepaid amount as well return the other amount for prepaid messages as I had unsubscribed for the picture messages and without my assent they had started sending it again. The amount available on my card is over. But the irony is that i do not receive any picture messages and am having a negative balance -16.73 which keeps increasing by 1 daily.

So much for automated systems and so much for customer care. I guess if i recharge i will lose the entire amount only on the negative balance which I do not understand for what it is being deducted.

Beware people!

• Bu
    bunty saini Jun 03, 2013

every time the bill comes it say value add charges so and so i have no value add service beside sms which is there when i ask why are u charging me so much they say i have sms this much sms which i have not done but they make me pay for that i always feel like been cheated in every bill. have no idea what to do because the people who speak on 121 has no idea what ever you ask them they say you have done so much of sms God know how this work.

• Go
    goluyadav Mar 18, 2013

my land line numnber 4041387 i want to migrate this line into high speed 1 mbps. plan - surf799(1 mbps 10 GB)

• Ks
    ksushil Jan 10, 2013

My internet bill increases daily by Rs.50 without using it.This is very strange and now my bill amount is more than Rs.4000/- I called airtel customer care to correct the bill, instead of correcting they are saying you are using it.Honestly, I stopped using it when I got unbilled alert saying your unbilled amount is around Rs.2000/-I have no option, but to complaint in TRAI.I had asked airtel to resolve it otherwise will lodge complaint in TRAI.If anybody can help me to resolve this, will be very much appreciated.-Sushilkumar([protected])

Satish gurram Dec 18, 2012

Hello, I am Satish Gurram, My complaint number logged with broadband customer care is [protected].
    Airtel Broadband sales representatives are doing a fraud business, if the broadband plan is 1100 the sales person have collected 1600 from me and due to no feasibility for providing the connection to my home then I requested for refund of amount.

I got only 1100 refund then i called many times to customer care but no correct response.
    My question is who is responsible for another 500. i have escalated and i have given the sales person name and number but no action and resolution for this.

please resolve my issue and instruct your sales persons to do these type of fraud things.

Sales person name and number is Dinesh-[protected]

please contact me in below number
    Satish gurram- [protected]
    Email: [email protected]

• Daya Prasad Patna Nov 08, 2012

hi Dear !!

Airtel is a rotten company.. & its doomed ... They have, without my approval, gave me a GITA7 service on my cell_[protected]_ & despite my sms's & even e-mails, they keep on deducting Rs 7 from my balance every week & send me some sms's...their site DOES NOT HAVE ANY MAIL_ID & NOT any contact/customer care is that ios working & you are charged for everything... the lone customer cannot go to courts all the time & the company is busy gettin its coffers filled day. & nnight... !! I am sure no people from airtel can act even on these sites' complaints... I am nt sure, what the TRAI is doing ???
    _Daya Shankar Prasad
    [protected]
    [email protected]
    Patna, BIHAR, INDIA

• Pv
    p.vani Sep 11, 2012

Dear sir/madam,
    my mobile no : [protected], airtel is a branded communication network in india, but those who are working in ANDHRA PRADESH customer care & nodal desk, they are really uneducated & rude response & they are disturbing by sending sms more than 50 sms perday, if any customer had interaction with them.

• He
    hemanth kumar g Jul 26, 2012

I am one of the aitel customer .I gave the complaint to mathikere outlet of perpaid connection of incoming is not coming,
    and ask them what the problem of my connection there are telling come aftron, are tommorrrow, and i starting fighting with them
    no ressponse from them, This is horrible expreience from mathi kere outlet is one of the thirdclass people are working there,
    Better They must close outlet mathikere.

who are the responsible for this

Betther Airtel Company must close to all over india,

i think vodafone is the best service, and they are good service, But airtel is third class service,
    Airtel people are Bogaus people,

Aitel is third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel third class service, third class service, third class service, Airtel must ban the service,
    Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.Aitel people are Cheater's, they dont know the value of customer service.

• Pa
    Palash bhatnagar Jun 24, 2012

i have activated 3G on my blackberry bold but not get recharged then also my balance is reducing .03 after certain interval there is no response from customer care and also my call rates are changed please give response from your side.

• Ra
    Rajansun May 19, 2012

HELLO! THIS IS TO BRING TO YOUR KIND NOTICE ABOUNT THE MISGUIDENCE FORM YOUR GALLARY PEOPLE AT VASAI WEST. I W’D LIKE TO INFORM YOU ABOUT THE WRONG CUSTOMER SERIVE PRACTICE FROM YOUR SIDE AOUBT THE CHANGE IN TARRIF PLAN. YOU DON’T HAVE A PROVISION IN YOUR SO CALLED BUSINESS TO INFORM THE CUSTOMER IN ADVANCE ABOUT THE CHANGE OR THE DISCONTINUATION OF ANY TARRIF PLAN. THE PLAN WHICH I WAS USING FROM YOU IS 72 PAISA PER MIN FOR CALLS IN INDIA. HOWEVER, I HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS. 1/MIN FROM 13 APRIL 2012. THIS HAPPENED WITHOUT ANY INFORMATION FROM U. YOU DIDN’T SEND ANY SMS OR EMAIL TO ME. YOUR SO CALLED CUSTOMER EXE. AT YOU VASAI WEST GALLARY ARGUED, THAT THE SMS WAS BEEN SENT TO ME WHICH I DID’T RECEIVE. HAVING ASKED, THEY (MR. FAIZ & THE EXE. SMITA FROM YOU MALAD OFFICE) SAID THAT IT (SMS) MIGHT HAD DROPPED IN THE AIR DUE TO THE NETWORK PROBLEM. THIS WAS A FAKE EXCUSE THEY PUT TO ME. HAVING ASKED ABOUT THE SMS RECORDS WHICH IS SUPPOSED TO SEND FROM YOUR COMPANY TO THE CUSTOMER ABOUT ANY INFORMATION SUCH AS CHANGE IN TARRIF PLAN, YOUR EXECUTIVES REFUSED TO GIVE ANY INFORMATION TO ME. THIS WAS JUST ARROGANCE TOWARDS THE LOYAL CUSTOMER LIKE ME. ALSO, THEY WERE NOT SHOWING ANY RESPECT TO ME. I AND MY HUSBAND WERE DISCUSSING WITH YOUR PEOPLE FOR MORE THAN TWO HOURS, BUT YOUR PEOPLE SHOWED UTMOST INGRATITUDE TOWARDS US. AS YOU DON’T HAVE ANY RECORDS AOUBT THE CUSTOMER’S SMS FROM THE COMPANY AND JUST MINTING OFF MONEY IN THE NAME OF TARRIF CHANGE WHICH I NEVER DID, I W’D SAY YOU ARE CHEATING THE CUSTOMER AND NOTHING ELSE! YOU SHOULD SUPPOSE TO INFORM THE CUSTOMR WHEN YOU START CUTTING OFF THE CUSTOMER’S MONEY UNDER THE NEW TARRIF PLAN WHICH I WAS NOT AWARE OF. I HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS.1 PER MIN FOR CALLS FROM 13 APRIL 2012. YOU FAILED TO TELL ME, THAT WE SHOULD RECHARGE WITH RS. 43 FOR 3 MTHS TO GET THE 72 PAISA PER MIN BENEFIT FOR A CALL(PLANT TILL 13 APR). AND THIS IS JUST A SHEER CHEATING. YOUR ABOVE MENTIONED EXECUTIVES HAVE NO MANNERS TO SOLVE MY PROBLEM, WHICH YOU PEOPLE CREATED. ON ONE SIDE YOUR PEOPLE ATTRIBUTE TO THE BAD NETWORK FOR NOT REACHING THE SMS FOR CHANGE IN TARRIF TO ME. OTHER SIDE YOUR CUST CARE PEOPLE PUT AN AGUMENTS THAT I HAVE BEEN CHARGED RS.1 PER CALL BECAUSE I HAD ACTIVATED ‘DO NOT DISTURB’ AND ‘JOB ALERT’ SERIVCE WHICH I DIDN’T NOT DO. I DID’NT ACTIVATED ANY SINGLE SERVICE ON YOUR NETWORK. THIS IS JUST A SHEER CHEATING. ON THE CONTRARY, YOU HAVE ACTIVATED THEM FROM YOU SIDE AND NOT ME!!! AND THE FUN PART IS THAT ONE OF YOR PERSON FROM CC MR. KAUSHALENDRA SING SAID THAT YOU HAVE NOT PROVISIONED IN YOU POLICIES TO INFORM THE CUSTOMER ABOUT THE CHARGING HIM/HER UNDER A NEW TARRIF PLAN. ALSO, YOU HAVE NO POLICY TO INFORM ABOUT STOPPING ANY SERVICE. IS THIS THE WAY U DO THE BUSINESS??? YOU KEEP BAMBARDING THE PROMOTIONS OF UR PRODUCTS TO US BUT NOT INFORMING THE CUSTOMERS ABOUT THE CHANGE IN SERVICES TOWARDS HIM OR HER. YOUR PEOPLR ARE SHOWING SO MANY DESCREPANCIES IN THEIR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE COMPANY POLICIES, PRODUCT SERVICES AND THE CUSTOMER INFORMATIONS. ARE YOU AWARAE OF THAT? I THINK U PEOPLE GONNA MAD! IS THERE ANY GOOD SERIVICE REMAINED AT YOUR DISPOSAL? IS THIS THE CONDITION U CREATE TO DISCUSS THIS ISSUE ON A LEGAR TRACK? YOU SUGGEST?

• Na
    @narekuli Feb 10, 2012

The issue I reported has not been resolved and pending for about 2 months now!!! (Issue first reported on 23rd November). But, what do I get as an SMS from Airtel??? Hope your query has been resolved to your satisfaction and they state the reference number for future communication??? Are you guys playing with your customers????

Every time I have called up Airtel Customer Care, no one has a clue about what they need to tell me about my issue. These are some of the responses I have got to the same issue from different people in Airtel.
    1. “Your issue is still in pending status and we will commit to resolve it before 13th Jan 2012”
    2. “We don’t have any plan of shifting the site location (I don’t know what they meant) and if you give me 5 more days I will resolve your issue.” This was told to me on 11th Jan by Amrutha (so called supervisor), when the previous agent (Sudhakar) mentioned the commit date of 13th Jan
    3. “I see from the case that the issue has been updated as resolved by the concerned team” (which is this CONCERNED TEAM by the way – who is in the invisible mode all the time).
    4. “Someone will get back to you to check on the issue”
    5. “The concerned team will check on the issue and get back to you”
    6. “As per your telephonic conversation with the undersigned, we wish to inform you that a network survey was conducted in your area and it was confirmed that, there is indoor network coverage issue. We are in the process of installing a new cell-site in your area, which should come up within next 90 days. This site will improve the network strength and considerably enable you to enjoy continued services”

Now I am surprised that ONE ORGANIZATION, so many different responses. Who should I believe??? In addition, I am not even sure when is the start date of this 90-day timeline given to me. Because every time through the last 2 months I have heard the same 90-day period by one person or the other from your corporate office. So looks like there is no start date for this 90-days that you are asking and in such case, there will not be an end date too… hahahahahahahaha!!! What a joke!

I don’t know how many versions I am getting to hear. After all the emails I have written, your BELOVED CUSTOMER CARE professionals are so obsessed by my emails that they want me to write more and more every time I call them for a resolution. Can you write an email about your complaint? This is what they ask.

I am wondering what do you finally do with all these emails???

I am also wondering if this is what you call service and based on this you pride yourself at being market leaders?????

Is this how the entire Airtel organization works?????

Today, I already have 3 reference numbers in additional to all the ones that I have had and all of them say, Hope your query has been resolved to your satisfaction. Do you even have the CONFIDENCE to come and ask me this question in person???? I am sure you don’t because you only like to work from behind emails and keep fooling customers that they have to wait for more and more time to get their issues resolved. And of course write more and more emails too…..

Looks like you guys have no one who can discipline you in all the unethical ways of functioning that you perform your job activities and service customers (at least I have faced this all along). And no wonder why YOU DON’T HAVE TRANSPARENCY in the way you function and keep everything in a way which is comfortable for you. I don’t see any further level of escalation after The Nodal Officer and The Appellate Officer and these guys happily tell me that they can’t do anything to resolve my issue. They are so confident because there is no accountability on them. They can say what they wish to and I don’t see anything that is being done.

Are these the kind of people that Airtel Hires????? If yes, then please teach me how do you hire this kind of talent so effortlessly. If not then are you guys so adept at framing policies that don’t hold you accountable in anyway?????

WOW! You guys at Airtel must really be MASTERS IN MAKING MONEY AND CARE A DAMN FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS. What nice values you bring to the society. I AM AMAZED!!!

I would like Airtel to be aware that I think as a customer I have been harassed enough and I have gone through enough pain.

manoj raghuwanshi Feb 08, 2012

Dear One,

Telephone no - [protected]
    email- [email protected]

1. complained - [protected] dated 31/01/2012

2. complained - [protected] dated 06/02/2012 to 08/02/2012 same no...

Your tell me your company time limit from 31 January 2012 you have started your time .. daily you given me 24 hour time but till 8 Feb. 2012 my telephone connection still in dead condition. and tell me why I will pay you telephone bill, I am unable to pay any amount to your... bad...bad... bad... poor ...poor service. If you are going to add any late fee charge in my billed amount ... add it I will follow court rule ... If there is no service there is no bill payment. I am fade-up from your service.

why you doing that thing to me. Its your rule to punish your customer like that, its inf . tell me r u able to start my service or not, if not please give me my all money back as soon as possible & get back your telephone connection as early as you had ... this is too much ... give me your airtel owner mobile no. & mail address, I have want to complain him that your company employees are doing these type behavior to rspected customer .

from 31 january 2012 to 8 feb 2012 - I have no responsibility to pay your bill.

& also you are not going to start my broadband connection I am not responsible for pay any bill bcs due to broadband prob. there is no online transition any more. I am going tell you don't add any late fee charge in my phone bill bcs at this time you are faulty not me ...

that is enough ... tell me your deadline for starting my service... otherwise you r in court for all that harassment...

*Regards:-*

Mob.- +[protected]
    E-Mail- [email protected]

• As
    ashwi90 Feb 01, 2012

My number is [protected], automatically from my mobile amount is reduced. So in the morning i.e. on 01-02-2012 i went to airtel office at santhosh nagar Hyderabad.
    I report the same problem to the representative, he said to call “125” service. When I called to “125” service one of them said that your mobile has GPRS activated. So I requested him to deactivate the service immediately and the same has been processed.
    On 28 JAN I have recharged Rs.222 amount. But yesterday night my amount is around Rs.236.
    My amount is reduced suddenly in the morning again i.e. on 01-02-2012.
    I called up to 121 customer care center at 2pm on 01-02-2012. They said you called to [protected] numbers in the morning at around 9:56Am for that number your call charges are Rs104. And for another call 040-[protected] at 2pm your call charge was Rs.80.
    When I called this number [protected] for only 2 mints 9:56Am, how can you charge me Rs104 and For another number 040-[protected] at 2Pm for 2 mints Rs80.
    So I ask them to transfer the call to supervisor, they said ok but they did not transfer the call. And since 1 hr I am trying to reach supervisor but they are not responding properly or transferring the call to the supervisor.
    Please do the needful and revert the money which you have charged towards my mobile number ASAP…

• Ku
    kunal.rocknayak Dec 25, 2011

Dear sir,
    i am airtel prepaid customer in New Delhi.myno is [protected], alter net no-[protected]. Rs 265 wrongly deduct on a/c.
    on 23st DECEMBER.then i call 198 then reply me i can't
    help you.so i am sending re emai bacause i have sent to you a mail on 23st dec.but i have gave no help.so please give me my balance.
    my last option you sir.soplease understand my problem because i am a student .
    actually now i am out of station so please call me on my alter net no-[protected].so please help me sir

thanks, kunal

• Rs
    R.Srinivasa Rao Dec 08, 2011

I am tatadocama prepaid service holder wanted to use your service through Portibility.After submission the required documents to your authorised person at Xavier Chakk at Bhubaneswar, Orissa .The airtel sevices has been activated.Subsequently my out going and incoming calls are disactivated since 4 days .In this connection, I had submitted the necessary documents have been sunmitted to your concerned.but till time my problem is not solved by your persons.This very very very bad service.

• Sr
    sray2011 Oct 30, 2011

I have been trying to shift my landline and broadband from Kolkata to Mumbai since Septemeber 18, 2011 ans it has still been pending. They just keep giving new complaint numbers but nobody contacts you does nothing. All you keep getting is bills for a line that is not even connected.
    The above are the complaint numbers,

• Sh
    Shikdum Oct 10, 2011

I am having your Airtel prepaid connection and i want to register for GPRS services. I am calling since two days but your Customer Care IVR is not connecting me to your representative. The moment i press 9 to speak to your executive, the call got disconnect and it came as Thank You For Calling Airte.
    Need the revert on priority.
    Bhakti.

• Sh
    Shiv Prasad Tiwari Oct 08, 2011

i am shiv prasad tiwari, my mob..[protected] i have taken plan 0.50 RS for LOCAL, STD, SMS, LAND LINE since 24 jan 2011 and plan validity last date 24 jan 2012..but yestrday my plan suddenly change my call rate going up..local 0.60 RS. SMS 1 Rs..STD SMS 1.50 Rs..
    If my plan vailidity due date 24 jan 2012 then why change my plan..
    I request to you pl give me proper solution othervise i will go upbhogta foram..
    I HOPE U TAKE ACTION RIGHT DIRECTION..

• Lu
    Lucifer's Assistant Oct 03, 2011

Wtf is happening to Airtel People. Unnecessary deductions... OMG!!! Not answering customers calls... This is uttrocious... Airtel sucks...

Sandeep Goyal Oct 03, 2011

you will continue to have the horrible experience as they just do not care, all customer service statemets are ###, i had been number of times had been committed 4 mbps broadband both verbally and in writing after doing all the physical checks and then nothing is done. This too happened from Mr Mittal's office so to say, but unfortunately we do not have a choice as I guess others are also no better and then we have the problem of changing numbers, this what they play to blackmail. If Airtel is reading then number in question is [protected], my contact at Airtel office had been Prashant vasishta who has stopped picking up phone now, thank you, Sandeep Goyal

sandydbest Sep 30, 2011

I had horrible experience with Airtel prepaid service. Was being charged for value added services without my knowledge or request. The cell companies are showing book losses & commenting that they are bleeding becoz of the excess competition. its only partial truth. actually its the customers who are facing the bleeding on account of unknown charges. this is simply a robbery where we come to know bout that only later. and for many i guess they are simply ignorant or unaware that these companies are looting us. people should join forum n take initiative to take such casese to consumer forum. hope my views add some value...

Sandeep Goyal Sep 22, 2011

Airtel what to say? they just want money and no action, all aitel presnce etc are farse, for lat 6 months, they are trying to respond to us on broadband connection but still no response [protected]

• Ak
    Akhilroxx Sep 21, 2011

sir, my mobile no. is [protected].I want to unsubscribe for the games mania services by gclub.Daily it is charging around rs. 10 for me..nd i didnt even opened that website anytime and unwantedly it is charging...so kindly unsubscribe for that...

• 20
    2068 Sep 17, 2011

I m Om, parksh from Jalandhar (PB) I am prepaid cutomer of Aritel company since last eight years. I am facing a problem i was contact to your customer Care servies but He/she cut the phone and i will sometime try then response is number is not work & try some time and i facing the major problem your employee has subscribe Unauthorized services active in my number this not fair And i m not satisfied your employee & company & in case future any problem then i will try another company Email ID [email protected]

Regards
    Om Parkash (Unit Manager )
    Angel Broking Company
    Dial No [protected]

manoranjan pathak Sep 02, 2011

Dear Sir,
    This is the complain which was already submitted on 13 of august and after this I have more than 20 complain already submitted on airtel mail id regarding the charges on my aitel mobile no [protected], once again I want to brief my issue-when this complain was submitted than it was the unbilled amount charges on my mobile no [protected], in which I have submitted a complain my mobile no's all facility is cut off from your side on 25th of july than I call in customer care. Executive told me due to some technical fault your outgoing and all facility is cut off and it could be start in 2 or 3 days automatically .than I put the mobile shim in my pocket. On the 11 of august I want to check my mobile no [protected] working or not. After this I got a message from your side and this sms is "your unbilled amount is 30199.50 so please make payment for continue service" without any uses and credit limit is 1200 rupees than how this huge amount generated by airtel, after this I am really shocked than I call in customer care more then 25 times regarding this issues, Every customer care executive say different-different statement in which one executive talk with in very aggressive mood and told me "you have to make this payment no one can left this amount" and talk with very rudely .but I am in trouble than I can't reply to his statement and only say without any uses and my credit limit is 1200 hundred than how can I pay this huge amount? But he can't understand the problem. After this I once again call in customer care than executive told it should be technical fault and ensure me your billed amount never cross the your credit limit and say wait until your bill is not generated. After this miss up statement I once again call in customer care than executive told me in your mobile shim 3G services activated on 25 of july and it run on 26th of july deu to this the unbilled amount is generated than I reply him- in my mobile connection 99 gprs activate and 99 rupees of monthly plan and I am already submitted the bill amount 220.38 of july month from 26 of June to 25 of july. Than how could this unbilled amount generated on 25 of july and not consider in my july month bill amount. Than after checked in his system he reply it is gprs uses under your plan and not consider in your august month bill and it is fully discountable and your bill consider from 26 of July to 25 of august and also say's for do not worry your billed amount never cross the your credit limit. And same thing is repeated by aegis customer care executive but on the 18 of august my shim card registration is automatically failed from your side and this could make me very disturb.

But yesterday first time I got bill from your side and this bill make me very uncomfortable and I am really shocked to see the billed amount of 26 of july to 25 of aug and it is 33215.61 rupees. so this is clear to you that no one can make this huge amount of payment else credit limit is 1200 rupees and no any uses done by me.I have already submitted lots of complain about this and these complain no are [protected], [protected], F92207550 and more than 20 mail regarding this issue. I already submitted on airtel customer id and no any resolution from your side, on the mail always showing same commitment and this is for waiting 24 hours or 72 hours but no solution from your side so please help me out. On the bill you are showing wrong details so I am also attaching the same.

So please give me correct bill after this I never use the airtel no in my future because you people really makes me uncomfortable.

Regards
    Manoranjan pathak
    [protected]

Sandeep Goyal Aug 20, 2011

Customer care is not for customers but to cover up Airtel misdoings

saurabh gupta2010 Aug 20, 2011

sir a called the costumer care SOD for my net problem and he started abusing me very badly i want an strick action against it..

Sandeep Goyal Aug 19, 2011

Open lie, nothing has been done, nobody has contacted, you are behaving like current UPA and forget Anna's movement. Things can go against you too

Sandeep Goyal Jul 29, 2011

let us see what do you do? Registration of concerns is a regular feature at Airtel but the question is solution?

Sandeep Goyal Jul 27, 2011

that is true, I got a follow up call on this but 4MBPS is yet to start working. I think Airtel also knows that after a point, customers stop shouting and learn to live with problems. [protected]

• Su
    sudhir bansal Jul 26, 2011

airtel is too bad

Sandeep Goyal Jul 25, 2011

let us see, now for time being it looks to be okay but I am always skeptical when it comes to Airtel due to my several past experiences. Just to let you know, our connection is supposed to be upgraded to 4MBPS but we don't know when is that going to happen [protected]

Sandeep Goyal Jul 20, 2011

Deepak, all lines are down. PRI [protected]. Wiring is in shambles. First, i had to waste my full days yesterday coordinating between Airtel wiring, yur Airtel Presence Prashant, you yourself, PRI team etc and our office building management. Later on it was found out that wiring dones by Airtel was not proper and loose joints are made. This has also been checked by Mr Shivsankar from yur corporate office. Now the wiring has to be chaged, proper boxes had to be put in place. Everybody in the building is trouble: some more and some less. We are loosing business and time. Since we have hired Airtel for communication services, we are now dependent on Airtel. Airtel needs to sincerely work on it on priority and someone senior who can take decisions needs to visit the site otherwise, I don't think things are going to work out. There is no point somebody coming at 4 pm and then running as its evening. People need to start work first thing in the morning. You need to have some respect for clients business too. You might be working on the solution but too slowly, you need to take accontability and need to act without we raising at multiple platforms like this complaintsboard. This is not nice and NOT professional also from such a big telecommunication giant.

Hope you understand and would move your team immediately. I had been trying to call your Airtel Presnce number but it is switched off. So please do call me as you have my mobile number.

Thank you Sandeep Goyal Founder & CEO www.PackagingConnections.com

Sandeep Goyal Jul 19, 2011

Complaint not yet solved Airtel presence is ABSENT, they say it would now take 12 working days to resolve???
    From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
    Sent: Monday, July 18, 2011 5:52 PM
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: Re: BROADBAND NOT RUNNING, SENDING MESSAGE THROUGH RELIANCE [protected] [|BAL|Qrc4811088|]

Dear Mr. Goyal,

Thank you for writing to airtel and giving us giving us an opportunity to assist you.

We regret the inconvenience caused due to delay in replying to your mail.

This is in reference to your email to our appellate office regarding your airtel fixed line number [protected].

We would like to inform you that your concern regarding connection not working has been registered with reference number [protected] and the same will be resolved within 12 working Hrs.

We request you to wait till the stipulated time frame and appreciate your patience for the same.

It is our privilege to have you as our valued customer and would like to thank you for your continued patronage. We look forward to a long and fruitful association with you.

Please do write in for any further assistance.

Assuring you the best of services.

Warm Regards,
    Sanjay

• Kr
    Krishsudha Jun 22, 2011

I want to unsubscribe gamesclub in my phone.i don't know how it is activated.They have been charged Rs-5 every day.i sent to sms unsubscribe the service (unsubgc) send to 54321 and also click that link unsubscribed it.but still they reduce Rs-5 from my account...please solve this problem...
    My service provider(Airtel) also not taking this problem...
    What i do now?my no9008626702

• Am
    amitrajptu Jun 21, 2011

I am using airtel internet on my mobile.
    It is too slow that i want to port my number any other network.

ankur6778 Jun 21, 2011

complaint no. [protected] hasnt been attended since it was first reported. pathetic service, pathetic attitude of Mr Sunil Mittal's company towards its customer.

• Ge
    Gehna_Delhi Jun 02, 2011

I just had the worst customer service experience with Airtel. Airtel has deduced nearly Rs.500 from my pre-paid account in the last 12 hours. When complaining about this, the representatives were rude and refused to pass on the call to a senior and did agree to credit my account with the amount deduced.
    A particular, Mr. Rajesh Chowbhy remarked "Do what you want, we will not connect your forward to anyone!". Amazed at the arrogance when there are so many other options available today.

I hope Airtel seriously looks into this.

mansoor s/o yakoob May 30, 2011

i am mansoor my sim has been invalid bifore 2days plz renew my sim myno [protected] plz inform me my id [email protected] tell me wat i to do and how much rechage and i need the same no plz plz plz accept my compland ok thanqs

• Us
    usha sunil May 25, 2011

i am an airtel customer since about 5 years . i am not activating any service but they are deducting my money. it is happened with me atleast four times. today near abt 10 am i had called customer care due to the same problem which i am facing and came to know that some services are activated. i had never activated and never sent any msg to activate the service in my phone. the first person in the customer care who had picked my call was disconnected the call without hearing from me completely. second time i had called and a girl has picked the call and told me that i had sent msg to activate. she agreed to deactivate the service and agreed to refund my money. but she was saying that i sent a msg so the service was activated in my phone. i had told her i never sent any msg to activate the same, she disconnected the call. after that when i am dialing to talk to customer care person its coming that please dial this no. those no. etc. i did not get my money back and i had dialed *121# and deactivated the same. but my money !!! what a rediculous situation.. pls somebody reply me what should i do for this. i cant change my airtel number bcs of this dirty things. i am loosing my temper bcz of bad customercare service.

• Ba
    balaedptry May 06, 2011

Sir,

This is Balachandar from Trichy, Tamilnadu. My Airtel fixed line number is [protected] and i am using the broadband also. I am using the airtel broadband from febraury 2011. for the past 20 days my fixed line is not working. I complained through mail on 19.04.2011 at 10.30 p.m and i got a reply on 20.04.2011 and reply over mail from Mr. MANJUNATH, CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE, and sms and i got a service id [protected]. But till now my fixed line problem is not solved but i got an sms on 21.04.2011 in that sms stated that my landline problem is not solved.

I went to the local Airtel office on 03.05.2011 and i informed about my complaint. On the same day my broadband link is also not working for the past two days from 03.05.2011. yesterday i.e 05.05.2011 i spoke to the Mr. MOHAMMED FEROZ, CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE reg this issue but there is no response in the airtel customer care service.

I hope that this will help me to get the problem resolved.

With Regards