Airtel Livecharges deducted without using airtel live

A

That i deactivate my gprs i.e, airtel live , mms on 21st feb 2007 inspite of all this airtel deducted my rupees from my account there after i talk with airtel customer executive at about 11:40 am on 24th april 2007 above the same and he admitted that gprs was deactivated then why airtel send message about thanks for using airtel live and deduct my account. problem has not been solved! very bad service!

• Pr
    prafula Feb 20, 2013

hi...

• Ra
    rajan8043 May 06, 2011

bhai mere chat ka option batao

• Ra
    rajan8043 May 06, 2011

i want chat in indiamobile chat

• Pr
    prashantch Sep 28, 2010

Hi i dnt need airtel friends chat, my 25 Rs per getting deducted.

anisha rajendra doiphode Jan 08, 2010

I am being charged every 5 days by airtel Rs. 10 via sms from 555630 while i am not using that service of bollywood pictures at all. i request to deactivate that service immediately from my mobile [protected].
    Who asked your service? So please not charge from my account. I hate your service. If you charge from my account, I will take action by consumer court. So cancel my subscription. I dont want your service.
    deactivate airtel live
    deactivate for textbased servise on airtel wap on phone nos [protected]
    Country code(India): 91
    mobile no:[protected]
    cancel my subscription

• Ad
    adil_alcohol Aug 17, 2009

i wanna disblocked my frenzo account

• Si
    sibin May 19, 2009

I am being charged everyday by airtel Rs. 10 via sms from [protected] while i am not using that service at all. i request to deactivate that service immediately from my mobile [protected].
    Hello, I am not using your Airtellive wap(dada.net) service. But why you are charging every day Rs 10 from my Airtel mobile account. My phone number [protected]. Who asked your service? So please not charge from my account. I hate your service. If you charge from my account, I will take action by consumer court. So cancel my subscription. I am not like your service.
    deactivate airtel live
    deactivate for textbased servise on airtel wap on phone nos [protected]
    Country code(India): 91
    mobile no:[protected]
    cancel my subscription

• Na
    nash Apr 24, 2009

airetl chat is number one fruad service be awareto alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.simply they provide all number who is no way concerned to it .Airtel is the most cheating mobile service in india with worst customer sevice

manisha Dec 04, 2008

yesterday i got a message from number [protected] dat 99 rs has been deducted from my account for downloading sum game. i never been to dat site n dun know wt game they r talking abt .i complaint abt it but of no use .they dun listen wt custmer is saying .its so pathatic to c how this big company is running widout giving a ear to complaints ..its disgusting really...is there is any way to get my money back?????

• Kr
    krishna Nov 19, 2008

in my mobileK550i [protected] sony ericton simply without using irtellive money is deducted...

please deactivte it..

• Ku
    kumar Sep 18, 2008

airtel has a fraud service called airtel live, most of the company money comes from fraud like, using false chat service which is system generated.

• Na
    nasir bage Aug 17, 2008

airtel live me mai frenzo chat use krta hu.pahle browse ke charge cut nhi hote the lekin abhi paise cut ho rahe hae hai.1 minit browse ko 7 rs cut ho rhe hai aisa q?