Airtel GPRS Connection — unable to access the facility on pc!
I purchased a prepaid connection of airtel because I intended to use the edge advantage that airtel provides. I got my mobile office services activated however till date didn't manage to access the facility on pc. I can access it on mobile. I've tried it on almost 3 different handsets, still none of the customer care agent is able to help me with computer settings.
I've spend 3-4 hrs a day since last 15-20 days on phone with customer care with no solution. Agents are so confused about the product & services they offer. Cannot explain even a single point correctly, always in hurry to wrap up the call and same case with the managers/supervisors. I don't know what they do if they are not cleared with the concepts.
Airtel without fail deducts rs. 12/- per day and it has charged me hell lot of money till now without giving me the services.
They even don't know what to do if they are unable to resolve any case. Not aware of the correct dept. Where they can escalate the issue. Also looking for refund for no service.
That was it, when I decided to write a complaint against this. It's just not working out - the attitude of the staff, how ill informed they are... What are they doing there in customer care department when they cannot cater for customers complaint, else don't even know where to direct them or guide them, properly.
I can't understand whom I should approach to get my problem solved. Now as a last resort I feel that the best thing to do is to give up my airtel connection.
Airtel india's number one service provider!!!
If this is number one - no comments : (...
More Airtel GPRS Connection Complaints & Reviews
- Airtel - don't trust airtel!
- Lost My Cell With An Airtel Sim Card - please block my number - 9970516597
- Airtel / Puk Number - unable to get puk number!
- Airtel Do Not Call Registry - continue to receive unsolicited calls and sms!
- Bharti Airtel Limited - balance tower site rent
- Airtel - refund of money through dd
- Airtel - screw the airtel
- Airtel - extortion of money
- Airtel Call Home - "india one" is not 1 cent per minute. its a fraud
- Airtel - high billing on data usage and non information of exceeding account limit