Airtel Broadbandpayment receipt

H

I have not yet received the payment receipt from Airtel. I paid rs. 6939 cash to Mr. Mukesh Sharma at Ahmedabad Gujarat. His mobile no is [protected]. We have called him several times and have demanded for the receipt but he always runs around the bush. On the top of it he got angry like anything and said"Mai kya aap ke paise leke bhag jane wala hu." I request airtel to take immediate action on this issue and train its executives how to talk with clients. Mr. Mukesh gave several calls before i paid the money but vanished immediately after that. I had to call him and airtel several times to get my connection done. My details are as follows: Name Harjit Bagga, M: [protected]. Got airtel broadband connection on 11-04-11. PCAF NO: RSA87804.