Airasiadelaying air ticket without notice

R

13th April 2016
-Today I was checked my air ticket confirmation that booked at 23th September 2015, Air Asia Flight from Malaysia to Philippine two-way ticket will be delaying, but Air Asia Company did not inform me. When calling to the service center, they are ignored my complain. There another two week will be the actual day to start my journey to Philippine. All the transportation and hotel I'm already booked, in this incident will cost me extra expenses of accommodation.
-I would like to request Air Asia Company solve this problem within one week, and either get me back the flight on time without delaying or paying back the extra expenses of accommodation.