Agodadriver no show for airport pick up

C Jul 13, 2019

I booked and paid via Agoda for the airport pick up on 13 July 2019, from KL Int'l Airport and got following confirmation from your partner, Mozio

Quote:
========================
Hi Chamroon,

Thanks for making your reservation with us!

Itinerary:

Confirmation Number: MOZ1715337
Pickup Instructions: The driver will contact you via SMS or Whatsapp to give you his / her contact details such as phone number, car model, car number and which exit door number to wait. Emergency contact: +60 [protected]

For Flight: Thai Airways International 415
Arriving: Saturday July 13 2019 - 12:15 PM
Pickup From: KUL
At: Saturday July 13 2019 - 12:30 PM
Dropoff At: Grand Millennium Kuala Lumpur Hotel - 40 C, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Bukit Bintang, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Provider: T&T Transport T&T Transport

Phone Number: +60172126016
Email: [email protected]
Vehicle Type: Sedan

This price includes: 3 large bags.

Passenger Information:

Name: Chamroon Thongon
Number of Passengers: 1
Phone Number: +[protected]
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Special instructions: Phone number: [protected], Country: Thailand(+66)

Receipt:

Total Price: ฿581.54
Gratuity is NOT included
Credit Card Number: **** **** **** 1764
Credit Card Type: Visa
Please note: Tolls are included in your pre-paid fare and you don't need to pay any tolls along your route.

You have 60 minutes of waiting time included.
Any extra waiting time will have a cost of $1.00 per minute.
Cancellations/Changes:

To change or cancel your reservation, please CLICK HERE.
You can cancel up to 24.0 hours before your pickup time and get a full refund. If you need to change the details of your reservation, please contact the provider directly using the information provided above

10% discount on a return transfer:
Need a return transfer? Book it through Agoda API and save 10% with this code:
RET10_XFRZQ

For any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using this form or call our 24 hour customer support at +1 415 969 7669 / +1 855 980 5669

-- Safe Travels!
=============

When arriving at the airport, no driver is waiting there. No message, no call was received from the drive or anyone from Mozio. There was no sign for either my name or Mozio name at the driver's waiting area.

The airport officer helped call Mozio for many times. I did call to all numbers given by Mozio. No one picked up call, no response.

After trying to find the driver for an hour, I finally had to take a taxi from the airport to the hotel with the cost of 100Ringits.

This was too disappointed, a waste of time, and a loss of money. I wan't my money back immediately plus the additional cost I had to pay for the taxi.

My details:
Name: Chamroon Thong-on
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
Date of incident: 13 July 2019
Place: Kuala Lumpur

• Updated by Coach Chamroon Thong-on · Jul 27, 2019

When can I expect the response? My complaint went to both Agoda complaint board and Mozio but until now no one responds.