Afni IncScam and rip off

Wow! I really thought I was alone with my AFNI issues until I see all these reports. I've been monitoring my credit reports almost weekly for the past several months due to being on a contract to buy a new home. Back in March I see a collections account reported by Afni on my credit reports, which I have no clue on. Never even got a letter until weeks later, stating that I owed them something and I had 30 days to dispute or it would be put on my credit reports. THEY ALREADY HAD IT ON MY CREDIT REPORT before the date listed on the letter. So I write them a certified letter requesting to validate the debt before the 30 days... no response. I still give these idiots 2 more months and send them a second letter... NOTHING... I again send a 3rd letter 2 more months later and of course NOTHING. I disputed this account to the credit bureaus and it came back as verified. I am now getting ready to send a letter to the credit bureaus to request which methods they used to verify this bogus account and I am sending them proof of all the letters I have sent to AFNI. This is outrageous that these people can get away with this. I am about to loose my house because this is not getting resolved. But rest assured that if that happens I am filling a charges.