The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Afni Collections — ripoff - fraud
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
These people lie! Why aren't these people stopped? They said I owed AT&T or Bellsouth 74.31 from an account in 2003. I have NEVER had a phone company account in my name for AT&T, Bellsouth or any other company.
The interesting thing is that they said they would "settle" the account for $25.00. How many unsuspecting people would think maybe I should just pay this so I won't have to worry... it's only $25.
Well, $25 here and $25 there adds up quickly and easily become $1000's and that falls into the felony range. Why isn't law enforcement doing something? Judging by the other complaints I'm obviously not the first!
More Afni Collections Complaints & Reviews
- Afni Collections - These rip-offs must be punished for what they are doing!
- Afni, Inc. - Fraudulent 11 year old verizon bill!
- Afni Collections - Scam and cheating
- Afni Collections - collections notice
- Afni-Bloom - Damaged credit
- Afni, Inc - Harassment!
- Afni Collection Agency - Rip off and scam!
- Afni, Inc. - How to dispute an Afni Collections letter
- Afni Collections - Supposed Verizon bill from 1996!
- Afni Collections - Scam/Identity Theft