Afni, Inc.Fruadulent collections agency!

N

I received a false bill from Afni, Inc stating that i owe to Bell Atlantic $600 for a phone bill from [protected]. I have never had an account with Bel Atlantic specially at that time since i was still in high school and have never lived at the address that they have specified to me that the account was listed on. I called Afni and they told me to fill out a fraud affidavit and send it to them, which would essentially give them all of my information. I'm will not send it to them but i will put the credit bureaus on fraud alert and will try to complain to some government agencies about this company.