Afni Inc.fraud

T

I received a letter stating that I owe AT&T Mobility $374.57 and that I had service with them in Killeen, TX in 2006. I paid my bill in full including early termination fees and moved to NC in November of 2005 and obtained service with Alltel in 2006. I contacted the company to dispute the complaint only to find out that they have all of my information including my social security number. As of now I am going to contact my attorney and give him all of this information.

Janette Aug 21, 2008

I just recieved a bill June 2008 from Afni Inc. collection agency stating that I own Verizon $325. I call Verizon and someone used my social security number to set up this account. It was a number and address in a different state. I have never had Verizon service before! I don't know how this could have happened. Afni is no help at all, when I called them they said they would send out a fraud packet but instead sent another copy of the bill. I finally contacted Verizon and I need a police report plus tons of other document just to prove my innocents.