Afni CollectionsScam

N

A company called Afni sent me a collection notice for an AT&T bill of over $500. The problem is that I have never once had AT&T in my life; I've only had Verizon. Furthermore I've never had any problems with Verizon and I've paid my bill on time and never lost service. So these fraudsters have tried to charge me over $500 to collect on a service I've never once used or paid for in my entire life! Plus they said in the letter that I only had 30 days to pay up.

Not only is Afni trying to get me to pay money for something that I do not owe, but they are threatening to try to damage my credit if I don't pay! They are harassing me for a debt that I've never had. This is extortion and is illegal!

If you get a collection letter from Afni Collections, Inc. do not pay them! Afni is a scam and a fraud and you can't cave into their illegal harassment! And now I'm worried that my credit will be damaged because these fraudsters will ruin it or that they'll hand over my fake debt to another scammy company!