Aeroplan Travel Servicesaeroplan miles

J Dec 30, 2019

On 25th November I had a business trip to US and Canada. I was booked on Air Canada. Problems started when I tried to check in online but was unable to. I later found out this was because Air Canada had updated their reservations system changing ALL the booking references which meant online was unavailable to me. Poor. When I checked in at Heathrow I asked the Air Canada Assistant if there was a frequent flyer program. He told me he didn't know but I should ask when I got to Toronto. I duly asked when I got to Toronto and was advise that I should join Aeroplan but when I stood at the desk and attempted to do this I had multiple failures as the system did not accept that I did not have a house number. The ladies at the desk told me to ring customer services when I arrived at my destination and assured me that I could back date my mileage. It took me 2 days to get a membership again I was told because of the system disruption. 6 weeks after flying I have received no points for my flights. I have just tried to claim for missing miles and I firstly got an error message saying that I could not claim miles for flights on 25th November as I wasn't a member of Aeroplan!!! As a reminder this is not what I was told at the desk in Toronto but also I could n't join in Heathrow as your handler knew nothing about the program and I couldn't join on the day due to your system upgrade issues.
I tried to claim for the 2 further flights I took after joining (whilst on my 4 day trip) but again I got an error message. This time in desperation I attempted to ring your helpdesk but it is answered by an automated system asking me for details from my profile eg house number, last 7 digits of my phone number etc. When I put these into the system it states that this does not reconcile with the information on my account profile. I have tried 6 times, I have checked the information on my profile and all is correct. Is this some scam to avoid taking any calls from customers?
This is totally unacceptable. I am a member of many frequent flier programs but this is truly the worst I have ever attempted to be part of. It is wholly unfair that I have taken multiple flights over a short period and I am unable to claim. Please advise how I can proceed.
My Aeroplan number is [protected]. I flew from Heathrow to Cincinnati via Toronto on 25th November. My ticket number was [protected].
Please fix your system it is rubbish.
I wait to hear.