Menu

complaints

Adorlla Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
25 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Adorlla with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Adorlla has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Adorlla. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Adorlla complaints 26

Sort by:

Newest Adorlla complaints

D

Adorlla Unreliable and Poor Quality Products - My Experience with Adorlla.com

I had an extremely unsatisfying experience with Adorlla.com recently. I put in an order for a Father's Day gift on their website and waited for over two months for the item to be delivered. Not only was this a frustrating wait, but I had to send them multiple emails asking where my order was. This simply added to my irritation as they seemed to be unresponsive to my inquiries.

When my package finally arrived, I was extremely disappointed to find that the item was not only small but also of poor quality. I had expected something of decent standard considering the wait time and my high hopes, only to be left feeling underwhelmed and upset. It turned out to be the worst Father's Day gift ever, not at all what I had envisioned.

Needless to say, this whole process has left a terrible taste in my mouth, and I would never purchase from Adorlla.com again. As a consumer, I value good customer service and quality products, and I am disappointed that this company did not deliver on either front. I am hesitant to trust them with any future purchases and would not recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and quality product.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Unreliable Adorlla: Frustrating Experience with Personalized Necklace Order for Mother's Day

It's important to leave honest reviews about online retailers, and unfortunately I have had quite the frustrating experience with Adorlla. Despite ordering a personalized necklace for my mother well ahead of Mother's Day, on April 27th, it's now May 17th and I've yet to even receive a confirmation email about my order, let alone had it delivered.
Naturally, I've reached the end of my patience and I am planning on contacting my bank in the morning. It is incredibly disappointing to have spent time and money with a company only to receive zero communication in return, especially when it comes to a special occasion like Mother's Day. My hope is that this review serves as a warning to others to perhaps consider an alternative retailer where reliability and customer service is a top priority.

V
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla Review: Terrible Customer Service and Shipping - Stay Clear!

If you're looking for a reliable online vendor to do business with, then Adorlla (adorlla.com) is not the way to go. I speak from firsthand experience when I say that this company has no regard for customer satisfaction whatsoever. My order experience with them was nothing short of dreadful. Firstly, I didn't receive everything I ordered, which was incredibly frustrating. Secondly, I was charged $26.00 for 3-day shipping, which ended up taking a whopping 21 days to arrive. To make matters worse, when I contacted their customer service department for help, I was met with complete and utter indifference. Their staff was of no assistance whatsoever, and I ended up feeling utterly stranded and frustrated.

As a result of my poor experience, I can say with certainty that I will never be doing business with Adorlla again. As a consumer, there's nothing more infuriating than spending your hard-earned money on a product and receiving poor service in return. It's highly doubtful that I'm the only one who has experienced this, and I would advise others to steer clear of Adorlla just to avoid such unpleasant experiences. Moreover, I've been prompted to report this company to the appropriate authorities so that this sort of situation can be prevented from happening to others. Stay clear of Adorlla, folks. There are plenty of other reputable businesses out there that will treat their customers with the respect and attention they deserve.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Unreliable Service Alert: Adorlla.com Fails to Deliver Christmas Gift, Refund Required

I highly recommend staying away from Adorlla (adorlla.com) as their service is highly unsatisfactory. Recently, I placed an order for a Christmas present for my mum well in advance, precisely on November 27th, with the hope that I would receive it in time for the holiday. However, until the end of January, I was disappointed as I had not yet received my order despite contacting their customer service team several times.

To my dismay, my only option was to ask for a refund. However, I remain apprehensive about the timeframe it will take to receive said refund, given how long it took to process my initial order. In all honesty, this experience has been frustrating and time-consuming, and I would not recommend Adorlla (adorlla.com) to anyone who values prompt delivery and efficient customer service.

M
Replied
Adorlla has left an official reply on this complaint.

Adorlla Mixed Experience with Adorlla.com: User-Friendly but Poor Communication and Quality Issues

. Although there were some obvious shortcomings in my experience with Adorlla.com, let me first begin with the good aspects. I found the website to be user-friendly and navigating through the various categories of jewelry was a breeze. Finding the item I wanted to purchase was easy enough and the checkout process was smooth. I received an email confirming my purchase, which was a reassuring sign that my order was being processed.

However, my satisfaction with Adorlla.com began to diminish shortly after my initial purchase. One of the main struggles I faced was not receiving any notification about the shipment of my items. I found myself checking my email inbox and the website, waiting for an update or tracking information. Unfortunately, nothing arrived, which left me feeling frustrated and uncertain about the status of my order.

When my package finally arrived at my door, my excitement quickly turned into disappointment. The boxes appeared to have been mishandled during the delivery process, which resulted in some damage to the package. Upon opening the boxes, one of the necklaces I had ordered had noticeable scratches on it. This made me wonder if this was because of the poor handling or if the item had been damaged before packing.

Overall, while there were certainly areas for improvement, Adorlla.com had potential to be a great shopping experience. However, the lack of communication regarding shipment and the poor condition of the package and item itself left me feeling less than satisfied with my purchase. I hope that in the future, Adorlla.com will be able to address these issues and improve their customer experience.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointed with Adorlla.com: Broken Necklace and Unsatisfactory Customer Service Response

Recently, my significant other and I purchased a beautiful necklace from Adorlla.com. We were both eagerly awaiting the arrival of the necklace as it looked stunning in the pictures. However, when we opened the box and tried to put it on her neck, we were disappointed to find that it was broken!

Feeling disheartened, we contacted Adorlla's customer service team, and "Ferny" replied to our message. Unfortunately, Ferny's response was not what we were hoping for. They only offered a 20% refund and stated that they could not provide us with a replacement necklace. We were disappointed with this lackluster solution, which left us feeling undervalued and unsatisfied with our purchase.

Furthermore, we found that the necklace did not live up to the expectations we had based on the website's images. While it looked gorgeous in pictures, the necklace was frankly quite disappointing in person. We were disappointed to realize that sometimes website photographs can be deceiving and do not truly represent the product's quality.

Overall, we are disappointed with our experience with Adorlla.com. The broken necklace and unsatisfactory customer service response left us feeling undervalued and unappreciated as customers. We would hesitate to make future purchases from this website, and would encourage others to carefully consider their options before buying from Adorlla.com.

Read full review of Adorlla and 3 comments
3 comments
E
E
EA88
Wrexha, GB
Jan 10, 2024 12:45 am EST

Received a completely different bracelet to what I ordered, different style and looked cheap and nasty. Then the company said I had to pay to return the item! Luckily my bank have agreed to reverse the payment. I would recommend you avoid this company and shop somewhere more reputable!

K
K
Kelly Dougherty
, US
Jun 07, 2023 1:09 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The plant pot took 35 days to arrive from the order day. It was MUCH smaller than advertised and the stickers were already starting to peel off.

View 0 more photos
H
H
Hugh Jas
, US
May 22, 2023 11:49 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Long wait time, ADVERTISED DELIVERY TIME IS A LIE!

Overview of Adorlla customer experience

Adorlla.com has several complaints from consumers who have had negative experiences dealing with the company. Some of the problems users have reported include poor quality products, slow shipping, and unresponsive customer service. Furthermore, several customers have claimed to have received incomplete or incorrect orders, which further hinders their satisfaction with Adorlla. Another downside to shopping on the site is that there is a lack of transparency about the company's policies, such as returns and refunds. Overall, Adorlla.com has faced several criticisms from shoppers, making it a complicated platform to purchase from.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Adorlla contacts