Impact Meter Services Logo

Impact Meter Services

Having problems with Impact Meter Services?

Impact Meter Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 13, 2010. The latest review Impact meter services was posted on Apr 19, 2021. Impact Meter Services has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 13 reviews. Impact Meter Services has resolved 0 complaints.

Impact Meter Services Customer Service Contacts

+27 127 638 200 (Pretoria East)
+27 126 654 520 (Centurion)
Silver Well Retail & Office Park, First Floor, Graham Road, Shere A.H
Pretoria East
South Africa - 0084
Centurion Branch
3 Equity Estate, Charles De Gaulle Crescent, Highveld Park, Centurion

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Impact Meter Services Customer Service. Initial Impact Meter Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Impact Meter Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Impact Meter Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Impact Meter Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Impact Meter Services Complaints & Reviews

Impact Meter ServicesImpact meter services

This is the most useless and crooky service provider I have ever dealt with. My water account more than doubled over a month from the previous month, mind you I live alone and not even been around for over a week. How does a water bill jump from being R200 to R450 the next month? This people are proper crooks! Complexes should honestly refrain from utilising this company's services. I am even dead set on moving out and never using any building that has any associations with Impact meters

Impact Meter ServicesBilling issues, no one responds back

I received a bill from Impact meters this month for R5000, it is impossible, apparently we used more than 1750 units, the highest we have ever used was 1000. I tried phoning them, i have send e-mail no response. I even spoke to the gentleman who is doing his rounds to take the meter reading and all response i receive from him well if you do not pay the invoice with that amount we will cut you.

I see there is some many bad reviews on Hello Peter but no one is doing anything about this, it is so clear that there is definitely an issue with this company.

Nov 20, 2020

Impact Meter Services — Blocking my meter and high water bills

I was charged a huge amount by impact meters because I was not aware that the meter is not working and after...

Impact Meter ServicesIncorrect billing

Each month I am billed over R6000.00 rands on incorrect meter reading on both water and electricity. My family and I are not at home during the day but my bill is always high and according to the tariff I am billed on an incorrect scale ad if I own a double story and I am not.

I have complained several times to impact and they also cannot explain what's going on to my shock my bill this month is over R9000.00 my bond is even less than than.

Impact Meter ServicesMonthly unit billing

My account for July-August was 468 units and during this time we were using the heater since it was still the cold season. However in the month August - September the units went up to 709 units and during this period we had stopped using the heater. When I asked Impact to investigate they told me to rather get a prepaid meter. It makes no sense that in a month when we used more electrical appliances had less units than the month were less appliances were used. To add on to this there was a lot of load shedding during this period. Impact meters does not want to investigate this matter as they do manual meter readings and there could have been a human error when recording these. I need proof from them for this charges and not just a piece of paper which I just have to accept.

Impact Meter ServicesElectricity switched off

I stay in unit 78 Camlyn Gardens. I paid my electricity on the 14 September 2020 and emailed proof of payment to [protected]@amps.co.za on the same date 14 September 2020. On the 28 September 2020 my electricity was cut off and when I tried to call their emergency number I do not get any response and my electricity is switched off. Please find the proof of payment as attached

Electricity switched off

Aug 19, 2020

Impact Meter Services — Last reading is more than all the months of electricity, for less days

After moving out of the complex and it was end of may that covid was still on lever 4, my last reading on the...

Jul 23, 2020

Impact Meter Services — Incorrect billing and meter readings

We do not live in South Africa permanently. We visit South Africa for one or two months annually and stay at...

Impact Meter Services — electricity bill

On the 26th of February we paid for our prepaid box to be installed, it has not been installed till this day...

Impact Meter Services — incompetent staff

Account 115873 Deposit was increased and arrangements were made to pay the deposit. First payment of r250...

Impact Meters — electricity bill - notice month, inflated amount, no response from impact meters, notice letters received iver festive season 2017

I have sent notice if 'discontinuation of services' on 19 Sept 2017. I have notified Impact Meter...

Impact Meter Services — useless service and

Our electricity was cut off by Impact meter services. We recieved a Discontinuation of electricity letter...

Impact Meter Services — electricity gets cut off

This month i totally forgot to pay the electricity account. seeing its only one month i thought i would just...