Menu

complaints

Adorlla Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
25 Unresolved
Our verdict: If considering services from Adorlla with a critical resolution rate, extra caution is advised. Examine detailed customer feedback to understand the severity and nature of unresolved issues. Be prepared for the possibility of unsatisfactory responses and have contingency plans, including seeking assistance from consumer advocacy groups if necessary.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Adorlla has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Adorlla. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Adorlla complaints 26

Sort by:

Newest Adorlla complaints

4:07 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla A ring that was purchased

I ordered a ring approximately 6 weeks ago, wasn't given a tracking number. I sent several emails that was eventually answered. But my BIGGEST complaint is that when I opened my box my ring was missing stones, and was not the size I ordered. I sent several emails again regarding the ring that I never even got to wear. Their response was to give me a measly 20% off coupon for my next purchase. First off why would even consider buying something else when the one thing I ordered was damaged. The next thing is I requested either the ring to be repaired or replaced. This would be a satisfactory solution to me. I have no choice at this point but to notify the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau, and any and every agency that I can think of. Adorlla is a rip off, and I will notify everyone that is a questionable company with lousy customer service.

Desired outcome: A ring replacement or the ring repaired.

10:57 am EDT

Adorlla A ring

I placed an order for a ring on September 1st, which stated to expect my order in 2-18 days. I have repeatedly reached out to them via e-mail for the tracking number, where they have responded that my item is still "in production" phase and when they send the ring then tracking number will be provided. It has been 26 days now not 2-18 as their site mentions. This is absolutely ridiculous, and unacceptable. I have contacted them almost daily since 9/18, (the latest date it should have arrived by) and they have answered me twice with generic responses, asking me to be patient. I feel at this point like my money has been stolen.

Desired outcome: My ring here or a tracking number

7:06 pm EDT

Adorlla Grandmas garden birth flower platter with grandkids names

Order#037230731231459240 placed on. August 1. 2023 - $66.85 USD to LOveGifts LLC - Transaction ID:0DP636396566002U - Purchase Date: July 31. 2023 - Invoice ID:037×30731231459240 - Merchant Transaction ID:19W76759SW410760L- Marilyn Law 244 Edinborogh Drive Findlay, OH 45840-4010 United States. - I need 2 platter holders that fit together. You sent me 2 of same.

Desired outcome: Send me 2 platter holders that fit together.

Is Adorlla legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Adorlla as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 3% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Adorlla stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Adorlla should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Adorlla earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Adorlla achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Adorlla has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of Adorlla's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Adorlla.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Adorlla website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Adorlla.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Several positive reviews for Adorlla have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Adorlla.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Adorlla has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 3% of 26 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Multiple low-rated websites are found on the same server. There could be such as technical issues or poor website optimization. To determine if the websites are part of a scam, it's important to review them and look for signs of fraudulent activity.
  • Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.
R
7:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Personalized best dad ever fist bump sign keepsake gift for dad father's day gift

Your order #O37230610171821522

Placed an order for father's day. The gift was supposed to be here by father's day. It didn't arrive until a week and a half past father's day. The item arrived damaged, poor quality and not what was shown on the companies website. I've repeatedly tried to contact customer service and no one is responding.

Adorlla Jewelry
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER FROM ADORLLA JEWELRY.
Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. Your order summary is below. Thank you again for your business.

Order Questions?
Email: [protected]@adorlla.com
Your order #O37230610171821522
Placed on June 11, 2023 1:18:54 AM CST
Item Sku Qty Subtotal
Personalized Best Dad Ever Fist Bump Sign Keepsake Gift for Dad Father's Day Gift Ideas
Size
12 x 8 inches (Suggested 1-3 Fists)
Number of Small Fists

Desired outcome: Refund

S
8:34 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointment and Frustration: My Review of Adorlla's Necklace Order Experience

Adorlla, unfortunately, left me feeling quite disappointed. I placed an order for a necklace that was meant to be a special gift for a friend of mine who had just lost her mother. It's been almost three weeks since I made my purchase and I'm yet to receive it. Upon contacting the company, they informed me that they were unable to send me an email when it shipped as their servers were down. Instead, they provided me with a tracking number. However, checking the tracking number as advised, I learned that USPS is still waiting for the package two weeks later. It's concerning to me that there has been no update in the status since 7 December. I believe I speak for most people when I say that waiting for a package is never an easy task. Moreover, when it's a meaningful gift that is vital to cheer someone up, then the waiting becomes all the more unbearable. I'm pleased to have provided a picture as proof of my order to dispel any hearsay. I was hopeful about this purchase, but I'm yet to receive it.

Y
8:19 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Experience with Adorlla: Order Not Received and No Response to Inquiries

I ordered something from Adorlla on April 18th and it still hasn't arrived as of May 19th. I was hoping to give it as a Mother's Day gift, but it looks like that's not going to happen. I've tried to contact Adorlla four times through their website, but I haven't received any response. It's really frustrating because I just want to cancel the order at this point. I don't think I'll be using Adorlla again and I suggest that others look elsewhere for their business. The order was supposed to ship within 10-15 days, but it's still "in production" according to the website. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to receiving this item, but now I'm just disappointed.

L
7:39 am EDT

Adorlla Adorlla Review: Terrible Service and Disappointing Experience

I gotta say, Adorlla is a real disappointment. I was looking to get my wife a Mother's Day gift, and I thought I'd give them a try since they advertised shipping in 4-8 days. I placed my order on April 8, and waited patiently for two weeks without hearing anything. I finally reached out to them, and boy was that a mistake.

They gave me the runaround for three more weeks, telling me three different times that my order was being "rushed" and "prioritized urgently". But it was all just a bunch of baloney. I never received my order, and I'm so glad I had my credit card company refund my money. I wouldn't waste my time with this company again if you paid me.

Honestly, it's just terrible service. I can't believe they would treat their customers like this. If you're looking for a reliable company to order from, I'd suggest looking elsewhere. Adorlla is just not worth the hassle.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Experience with Adorlla: 42 Days and Still Waiting for My Package

I made an order from Adorlla 42 days ago and I'm still waiting for my package. It's really frustrating to deal with this company. I tried to contact their customer service through email but all they said was "please wait a little longer". Seriously? It's been 42 days already! And to make things worse, their tracking website is a mess. Half of the tracking data is in Chinese, which makes it really hard to understand what's going on with my package.

I think it's really disappointing that we have to rely on China to send us our stuff. This company should be ashamed of themselves for not being able to deliver their products in a timely manner. It's really a disgraceful company and I will never do business with them again.

Overall, I would not recommend Adorlla to anyone. If you're looking for a reliable company to order from, look somewhere else. This company is just not worth the hassle.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Experience with Adorlla: Complicated Shipping and Payment Rules

I gotta say, I had a pretty bad experience with Adorlla. I wanted to send a gift to my best friend for her birthday, she lives all the way in California and I'm in North Carolina. But when I tried to make the purchase, their system wouldn't let me do it! I mean, what's up with that? I understand they're trying to prevent fraud and all, but come on, Target and Walmart let me send gifts all the time. It's not like I'm trying to scam anyone here.

Honestly, I'm pretty disappointed. I was really excited to use Adorlla because they had some cute stuff on their website, but now I don't think I'll be shopping with them again. I don't want to deal with all the hassle of their weird shipping and payment rules. It's just not worth it.

So yeah, if you're thinking about shopping with Adorlla, I'd say maybe think twice. There are plenty of other places to buy gifts and cute stuff online that won't give you a headache. Save yourself the trouble and go somewhere else.

I
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla Review: Frustrating Shipping and Payment Rules, Not Worth the Hassle

I gotta say, I had a pretty bad experience with Adorlla. I tried to send a gift to my best friend in California for her birthday on March 24th, but their shipping and payment rules were seriously messed up. I live in North Carolina, so I guess that was the problem. But come on, why can't I send a gift to someone in a different state? It's not like I'm trying to scam anyone here.

I understand that they're trying to prevent fraud, but Target and Walmart have systems that let me send gifts without any issues. So why can't Adorlla get their act together? It's just frustrating, you know? I really wanted to send my friend something special for her birthday, but I couldn't because of their stupid rules.

Anyway, I'm done with Adorlla. I don't want anything to do with them anymore. I'm taking my business to Target and Walmart from now on. They might not have the same selection as Adorlla, but at least they know how to treat their customers right. So if you're thinking about shopping at Adorlla, I'd think twice about it. They might seem like a good option at first, but their shipping and payment rules are a total mess. Save yourself the hassle and go somewhere else.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Product and Shipping Experience: 18k Rose Gold Bracelet Review

Shipping took an eternity, and I was pretty bummed out about it. I mean, I paid extra for 3-day shipping, and it didn't even arrive on time. What a bummer! And to top it off, the product wasn't up to par. I'm not even sure if it's real 18k rose gold. There's no certification or anything. I'm worried that my daughter won't even be able to wear it because the metal seems pretty low quality. I mean, I get that products made in China can be a bit sketchy, but this is just ridiculous.

I'm hoping that they'll follow through with the refund, but even if they do, it doesn't change the fact that the product is subpar. I paid over $110 for this thing, and it's just not worth it. I'm pretty disappointed, to be honest.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla Mother's Day Gift: A Complete Letdown with Unreadable Names and Poor Customer Service

The product itself was quite disappointing. The names on the product were so small that they were unreadable. Even worse, one of the names, Jared, was smeared on the J. This made it impossible for our elderly mother to even see what the names were. The product was advertised as something special for Mother's Day, but it was a complete letdown. It cost $62, which is a lot of money to spend on something that is not even close to what was advertised.

Overall, I was extremely disappointed with my experience with Adorlla. The product was misrepresented on their site, and the customer service was not helpful at all. It's a shame because I was really looking forward to giving my mother something special for Mother's Day, but instead, I wasted my money on something that was not worth it. I would not recommend Adorlla to anyone looking for a special gift for their loved ones.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla's Lack of Responsibility: My Disappointing Experience with Their Delivery Service

So, I ordered from Adorlla and they sent me a package. But, it was left in an unplace said and they didn't take no responsibility for it. I messaged the delivery company and they said that the company would have to refund me. I've messaged the company and they are refusing to take any responsibility for it. The delivery company is also not taking any responsibility for it. I even contacted the police and they said that Adorlla company have to refund me. But, they are blaming it on me and telling me that there's nothing they can do. It's like they practically stole ?80 off me.

I mean, come on! You choose your delivery people, so you should take responsibility if the package isn't delivered safely. It's just disgusting when everyone is already struggling as it is. I'm really disappointed with Adorlla and their lack of responsibility. It's just not right.

A
3:13 pm EDT

Adorlla Customer service

Don't order anything from this site, EVER! I saw an ad on Facebook for this cute personalized flower pots and thought it would be a great gift for my mom for Mother's Day. I was aware that the pot probably wouldn't arrive before Mother day as I did order 2 weeks before and personalized items tend to take longer. Fast forward 5 weeks later and my mom FINALLY received her pot but it was completely damaged. She could hear the rattle of the broken pieces when she lived the box off the door step. She sent me pictures of the packaging and the broken pot, and I immediately messaged the customer service at Adorlla attaching the pictures and my purchase confirmation. The response I got left me baffled. The service representative told me they were sorry and offered me 20% of my purchase as a refund! THIS IS ABSURD! What disrespect this company has for their customers. This pot cost me over $50 and they want to refund me a mere 20% of that for a pot that arrived broken and almost an entire month AFTER Mother's Day as passed? Shame on them! Please, don't let anyone buy from this company, they are a scam!

Desired outcome: Full refund for late and damaged item purchased

10:43 pm EDT

Adorlla Item not received.

Having reached out to the company twice, both times that have provided various excuses for delays. The item was ordered on April 26, 2023.

The company requests that I wait another one to two weeks or they can refund me 8$ for an item that was $84.49.

I would like my item with a partial refund for the shipping delay and inconvenience however, I will settle for either the item or a full refund.

Desired outcome: I would like my item with a partial refund however will settle for the item or a full refund.

P
2:49 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla personalized succulent plant pot

webiste is misleading. ordered my moms gift in plenty of time for Mothers Day. I contact them the week before and they said due to an overwhelming amount of orders they did not know when it would be sent. I asked for a refund. They asked for my order # which I have sent to them. Still waiting to hear back from them.

I now have to go and find something for my mom for Mothers Day at the last minute.

I would not recommend unless you have months to receive.

Desired outcome: Waiting.......

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Disappointing Experience with Adorlla - Lack of Communication and Delay in Receiving Order

I recently had an experience with Adorlla where I ordered a beautiful personal necklace from their website on December 2nd, but unfortunately, I have yet to receive my item. My payment went through PayPal, but despite my attempts to communicate with the company, I have not received any response. As time has gone by, I can't help but feel a sense of disappointment, and I am beginning to wonder if this may have been a scam. Needless to say, the lack of communication and delay in receiving my order is quite frustrating. It's unfortunate when things like this happen and it certainly doesn't leave a good impression. The lack of follow-through and customer support are certainly areas that any company should strive to improve upon. It's important for online shopping experiences to be transparent, efficient, and reliable. I hope that Adorlla takes my experience into consideration and works to improve their customer service for future customers.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla Jewelry Review: Amazing Products, Disappointing Delivery Time, and Excellent Customer Service

seemed like an eternity. Adorlla, also known as adorlla.com, really let me down with the delivery time. However, I must say that the product I received was amazing! Adorlla's collection of jewelry, particularly their trendy necklaces, is impressive and they have an infinite number of designs that will leave you spoilt for choice. The craftsmanship is top-notch and the quality is far better than I expected. I was so happy with my purchase, but the delay in delivery dampened my experience.

One thing that particularly impressed me was Adorlla's customer service. When I contacted them to inquire about the status of my order, they were extremely professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. The representative I spoke to was empathetic towards my concerns and assured me that my issue was going to be resolved soon. It was a little frustrating that they couldn't immediately tell me what was causing the delay, but the fact that they kept in touch with me meant a lot.

Overall, Adorlla is a great store with an excellent selection of jewelry that suits all occasions. Their prices are reasonable, and the quality is better than I expected. I love their trendy and elegant necklaces that make a statement yet are not too flashy. However, the delivery times need a major overhaul. If only they could improve on that, they would have one super store that you would not want to miss!

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla Review: A Disappointing Experience with Inferior Quality and Poor Customer Support

Adorlla's services were disappointing, as their poor customer support left me feeling cheated and frustrated. I cannot emphasize enough how crucial it is to steer clear of this company, and invest your resources elsewhere. Throughout my interaction with Adorlla, I realized that their quality control procedures are severely lacking, and they do not value their clients' satisfaction.

Their website boasts an impressive range of products, but the reality of their website is far from appealing. Not only are their products lacking in quality, but their level of customer care is sub-par. I attempted to reach their customer service team on multiple occasions, but I was left on hold for what felt like an eternity, with no response in sight.

Furthermore, their return policy is a nightmare, as attempting to return an item garners no response. In addition, the products themselves were of inferior quality, with visible defects that rendered them unusable. I would highly recommend avoiding this company at all costs, and seek out reputable, quality brands that truly care about their clients' satisfaction.

In conclusion, Adorlla's has proven to be fraudulent, and their practices are highly questionable. Save yourself the trouble and switch to an organization that is reputable and customer-oriented.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Adorlla Adorlla.com Review: Deceitful Company with Terrible Customer Service and Delivery Delays

I had a terrible experience with Adorlla.com. I purchased a necklace in December of last year and still have not received it. When I contacted the company, they claimed they were experiencing a high volume of orders and promised to resend the item. However, I have yet to receive anything. At this point, I am starting to believe that Adorlla is nothing more than a misleading and deceitful company.

After a few failed attempts at communication with their customer support team, I decided to request a refund. Unfortunately, I have not received any response from the company since then. This kind of behavior is simply unacceptable, and I am incredibly disappointed with my experience.

In my opinion, it is important for customers to be able to trust the companies they do business with. This includes timely and reliable delivery of products as well as excellent customer service. Unfortunately, Adorlla has demonstrated that they fall short in these areas. I would not recommend this company to anyone and would advise others to be cautious before doing business with them.

Overview of Adorlla customer experience

Adorlla.com has several complaints from consumers who have had negative experiences dealing with the company. Some of the problems users have reported include poor quality products, slow shipping, and unresponsive customer service. Furthermore, several customers have claimed to have received incomplete or incorrect orders, which further hinders their satisfaction with Adorlla. Another downside to shopping on the site is that there is a lack of transparency about the company's policies, such as returns and refunds. Overall, Adorlla.com has faced several criticisms from shoppers, making it a complicated platform to purchase from.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Adorlla contacts