Menu

complaints

Phoenix Management Services Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Phoenix Management Services at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Phoenix Management Services has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Phoenix Management Services. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Phoenix Management Services complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Phoenix Management Services complaints

E

Phoenix Management Services Phoenix Management Services, Inc

Phoenix Management Services, Inc. is a company that claims to have fixed a leak in my bathroom ceiling. However, the roofer they sent over didn't actually repair it. I've sent them several emails to let them know that the job was never finished, and as a result, my elderly and disabled mother, who owns the house, is still being exposed to the leak. The property manager hasn't bothered to send anyone to inspect or fix the issue.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Phoenix Management Services My wife and I have been emailing our Property Manager John since March, trying to get our tree in our backyard replaced 'cause it's dead

My wife and I have been emailing our Property Manager John since March, trying to get our tree in our backyard replaced 'cause it's dead. We've been talking to *** since March about getting our dead tree replaced in our backyard. I'm writing this complaint 'cause I wanna hire a lawyer to check out legal solutions I gotta look into to fix this problem.

I

Phoenix Management Services My Phoenix community manager has been offensive

My Phoenix community manager has been offensive. His mean response and rude tone made me write to owner - no response. The attached file has the emails about my complaint about Todd Shurack, the Phoenix rep for my community, and the letter sent to the owner of Phoenix, ***. I haven't heard back from anyone. Please read the cover letter carefully as it's attached.

Hide full review

Is Phoenix Management Services legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Phoenix Management Services as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Phoenix Management Services stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Phoenix Management Services should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Phoenix Management Services earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Phoenix Management Services achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Phoenix Management Services has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Phoenix Management Services has claimed the domain name for phoenixfla.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Phoenixfla.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Phoenix Management Services website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Phoenixfla.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Phoenix Management Services has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 11 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • The website belonging to Phoenix Management Services has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.
B

Phoenix Management Services I called Phoenix Management Services, Inc

I called Phoenix Management Services, Inc. to ask about my billing, but they never called me back. Instead, they sent me an email from someone I didn't recognize, and it ended up in my junk folder. Because of this, they sent my account to collections. I later found out that I shouldn't have had to pay the legal fees. They never returned any of my calls, which is frustrating. If they had just called me back once, I wouldn't have had to deal with all this hassle or pay unnecessary legal fees. I really hope they reimburse me for the legal fees.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Phoenix Management Services We're supposed to be social distancing and wearing masks in our building and common areas

We're supposed to be social distancing and wearing masks in our building and common areas. Every time I try to let Phoenix know, they make excuses. I've sent lots of emails to Phoenix management asking them to enforce social distancing rules and mask wearing. They make excuses for every situation. All the signs asking people to wear masks have been torn down and never replaced, even after I asked. Management doesn't seem interested in protecting safety and people's lives. They don't enforce their own rules.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Phoenix Management Services ***, our property manager, seems to have a personal vendetta against my house in the DIAMOND head community

our property manager, seems to have a personal vendetta against my house in the DIAMOND head community. He seems to be creating his own set of rules and policies, all in the name of maintaining the neighborhood's beauty. However, upon surveying the other houses in the community, it is clear that most of them are not any better than mine. I have put in a lot of effort to keep my house updated and beautiful.

Lately, he has been targeting me specifically with roof repairs and the installation of plants. I had previously spent a significant amount of money on rocks for this purpose back in 2015. Now, he is suddenly coming after me, bombarding me with mails. I have already completed the roof repairs and provided him with evidence of the same.

What I am seeking is for him to enforce the existing rules consistently for everyone, rather than making up new rules just for me.

E

Phoenix Management Services This company took over in Jan-Feb of 2021

This company took over in Jan-Feb of 2021. I've asked for a few things verbally and by email since March 2. My requests have been ignored. I need a copy of the landscape contract and approved minutes. The law says they have to respond within 10 days or they can get fined. I also need an affidavit from board members saying they've read the rules and regulations and other documents. It's a state law. I complained about the landscaper damaging a downspout on April 28, but nothing has been done so far. They're also breaking the law by flying a political flag with the American flag in our homeowners association. They've sent out letters about our rules and documents with mistakes and haven't fixed them. There's no excuse for this delay. If they don't fix things quickly, I'll report them to the Florida State Attorney General, the Department of Corporations, and the state department that oversees HOAs and condos.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Phoenix Management Services disturbance created in the early times of the morning 3 am to 5 am when waste and recycle is being picked up by your organization

disturbance created in the early times of the morning 3 am to 5 am when waste and recycle is being picked up by your organization. SECOND REQUEST Dear Mr. Abuchaibe, Wellbeing greetings to you and loved ones during pandemic! I am reaching out to you in hope that you can help us. We are a family new to the Courtyards of Broward location where we have been troubled by the disturbance created in the early times of the morning 3 am to 5 am when waste and recycle is being picked up by your organization. I am not aware of the reasons behind such early pick up and was hoping that a change be made, especially knowing that the noise it creates disturbs one of the most valuable necessities for humans - a good night of sleep! I understand that at Waste Pro, "you are committed to providing reliable and responsible recycling and waste disposal services to our residents and our mission is to enhance your quality of life by providing weekly curbside residential waste collection that is professional, dependable, and value priced." It is your mission and commitment to enhancing the quality of life of the residents that you serve that motivates me to ask you to consider changing the pick-up times to one when sleep is not being disturbed to the residents of Courtyards of Broward. I want to personally thank you for your time and consideration and look forward to hearing back from you. Respectfully, Victor Gonzalez Galeano 561.569.0516

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Phoenix Management Services Phoenix Mgmt handles *** where a unit I manage has had a pipe burst in the walls and cause drywall and cabinetry damage as well as

Phoenix Mgmt handles *** where a unit I manage has had a pipe burst in the walls and cause drywall and cabinetry damage as well as mold. Since this pipe is within the walls, it is NOT the responsibility of the homeowner, rather the Association, who hired Phoenix to handle such issues. On May 18, 2022 I advised Phoenix of the damages, together with their onsite manager, and since then have had little to no response from ANYONE at Phoenix. It took about 30 days for the pipe to be repaired but nothing else was done, including no responses after I contacted the owners, managers, regional and local on multiple occasions. If someone answers the phone, all they do is pass the buck or say they'll call back but never do. Evidence was sent to them on multiple occasions and nobody from the top down bothered to contact me or my tenant back, leaving his unit in the damaged state that it is, including mold. This damage was caused by the broken pipe. That is not ambiguous rather obvious and the fact they fixed it (after 30 days) demonstrates their knowledge and acceptance that this was their responsibility. Phoenix Mgmt Services has terrible online reviews and is widely known as one of the bad HOA management companies. This case I and my tenant are unfortunately dealing with is yet another example of their disregard of duty to their Association and blatant disregard for the health of the tenant who is living with mold and damaged property.DO NOT REFUSE TO TAKE ON THIS CASE>>> DO YOUR DUTY AND PROTECT THE VICTIMS!

F

Phoenix Management Services Phoenix Management Services, Inc

Phoenix Management Services, Inc. logo says "We Manage to Make Your Life Easier," but it's completely false. They actually manage to make your life impossible. The people at Phoenix Management (Royal River II) are extremely unprofessional and don't have basic common courtesy. They don't fulfill their fiduciary duties as board members, which means they're supposed to take responsibility for the residents in the community. They should listen and understand what's happening in the community and address any issues. However, one board member, in particular, constantly sends emails without any supporting documents or actions. Her goal seems to be to point fingers and prove someone wrong or right, but she doesn't provide any evidence. I had a few companies come by for estimates, and they all said I was dealing with the worst HOA in Coral Springs. Even the neighbors wish each other good luck when they need something from Phoenix Management. Their reviews are terrible, and I don't understand how they're still in business. Let me list my issue: my AC stopped working on 10/5, and the diagnosis was a leak underground that starts outside and leads to unit 203. My insurance doesn't cover it, so they told me Phoenix needs to file a claim with the HOA's insurance. Rosanna Batista, who works at Phoenix, said it's not her responsibility to file the claim and refused to give me the policy number. I had to search for it myself and finally found it. I contacted USI insurance, but they said I'm not a policy holder, so I can't file a claim. I tried reaching out to Rosanna and the president, but they're ignoring my calls. This is just one example, and I'm speechless as to why the HOA won't file the claim for the issue that happened outside underground. As I mentioned, there's no talking to them, and they're rude. I don't understand why they're treating me like this. Please, someone, help me.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Phoenix Management Services I'm writing to complain about the property manager, ***, *** from accounts receivable and HOA Phoenix

I'm writing to complain about the property manager, ***, *** from accounts receivable and HOA Phoenix Management Services. In May, I got a letter saying I owed $2666 and they needed a filled-out automatic payment form, which I faxed on 6/4/22. They deducted payments for July, August, and September, but stopped deducting for October and November. The big problem I have right now is that *** told *** to deduct $2666 via email, but she only deducted $2075 by mistake or forgot to deduct the remaining $591. So, I got a debt collection letter from their attorney's office in October. I emailed him asking why I got this when I authorized the full past due amount of $2666 to be paid via email on 6/19. I got an automated response saying he was out of the office. Also, *** made the big mistake of deducting less than what was owed, which caused the stop payments. To make things worse, I got another letter on 11/20 from the same attorney's office, now asking for $1421 plus $350 attorney fees and a possible lien on my property. I almost fainted and couldn't believe it. I just found out that both *** and *** don't work there anymore after contacting the ***. So, I called the attorney's office to tell them this is a huge mistake. The lady I spoke to was very rude and said I have to pay the $350 attorney fees unless I can prove it was their mistake that caused the past due balance and stopped the automatic payments. Like I said before, this balance was because of her mistake, and now I have to pay these attorney fees. How am I supposed to get in touch with *** or *** when they don't work there anymore? I need someone to help me, please. This ruined my Thanksgiving holiday. I'm willing to pay any past due balance she made by mistake, but not the attorney fees since this was 100% not my fault.

Overview of Phoenix Management Services customer experience

Phoenix Management Services (phoenixfla.com) has been plagued with numerous consumer complaints, highlighting several concerning issues. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with the company's poor communication, citing difficulties in reaching their customer service team and obtaining timely responses. Additionally, many have reported misleading and unclear billing practices, leading to unexpected charges and confusion. Numerous customers have also raised concerns about the company's lack of transparency and accountability, with some alleging unethical business practices. These negative experiences highlight the need for caution when considering Phoenix Management Services for your needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Phoenix Management Services contacts