Menu
Undandy Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Undandy
reviews & complaints

www.undandy.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.1 34 Reviews

Undandy Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
18 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Undandy at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Undandy has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Undandy. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Newest Undandy reviews & complaints

D
5:35 pm EDT

Undandy Still awaiting shoe delivery or refund since November 2022

I've ordered shoes from this company on 4 separate occasions. However the 4th (and final) order was made in late October and scheduled for delivery in "6-8 weeks". It has now been ELEVEN MONTHS. When I first requested a refund in mid December 2022, I was told the request needed to be forwarded to their finance department and a refund would be issued in "up to 15 business days". After a number of correspondences, they offered me a "discount credit" on a new order. Why would I want to chance sending even MORE money after never receiving my original order or a refund?

Desired outcome: I request a full refund, including shipping costs

10:57 pm EDT

Undandy Shoe Delivery

Hi there,

I had submitted a complaint a week ago with no reply so I am submitting another. It relates to 2 orders (Order Numbers [protected] and [protected] which were ordered on August 30 and Sept 6th, 2021).

Despite emails to Undandy customer services on

20 Oct 2022, 14 Dec 2022, 6 Feb 2023, 3 March 2023, 26 April 2023, 2 June 2023, 18 July 2023, 24 July 2023, 26 July, 2023 and 11 August 2023 I am yet to receive my 2 orders.

I was receiving replies to my emails but they ceased around June 2023 and I have effectively been ghosted by Undandy. I would like someone to make contact to confirm the problem and get my shoes sent.

Desired outcome: To receive my shoes that have already been paid for 2 years ago and confirmation that that will happen.

Read full review of Undandy and 1 comment
1 comment
Andrew Hutchinson
, US
Sep 09, 2023 9:05 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have had the same issue. I am convinced the conpany has folded.

2:20 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Undandy Shoes that have been ordered 2 years ago but never received despite my emails of enquiry.

I have purchased shoes from Undandy in the past with no issue, however around Covid I had order 2 more pair and to this date after around 12 emails enquiring as to where they are and when I can expect delivery I am yet to receive them. With each email the response was the same about work being backed up due to Covid and I should have them in 4-6 weeks. Still no shoes. My last 3 emails have gone unanswered at all which is a concern as previously at least I got a reply.

I need some answers very soon please.

Desired outcome: Make my shoes and send them to me - simple - it's what Undandy do, isn't it?

Is Undandy legit?

Our verdict: Given the nuanced findings from Complaints Board's comprehensive review, we cannot assert the full safety of Undandy's website. The legitimacy of Undandy requires cautious navigation by users. We recommend proceeding with caution and employing your best judgment when interacting with Undandy, especially when browsing their offerings or sharing personal information.

Undandy earns 43% level of Trustworthiness

Moderate Safety Advisory: Undandy has a 43% legitimacy rating by Complaintsboard. Proceed with caution, using best judgment.

Exercise caution when using undandy.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

Undandy protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Complaints Board has received reports that the website may be a possible fraud. To protect yourself, consider using a different website. If you find that the website is indeed fraudulent, report them to us, to help protect other consumers.

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Undandy. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Undandy has received positive review on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Undandy.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Our scan shows Undandy website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.
  • Undandy.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • Undandy.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Undandy, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
L
4:04 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Undandy Production period longer than stated. Unresponsive.

I have tried to contact Undandy by every avenue available for an update on my custom shoe order - they have been completely unresponsive on all forums: email, website chat, instagram messenger, face book messenger, and phone number provided on instagram is disconnected or incorrect. The order is still marked as ‘in production’ on the website when, by undandy’s information provided, it should have been finished and sent 3 weeks ago ( I ordered them on May 24).

Desired outcome: Shoes made and delivered before September 9th, 2023. Or order cancelled and money refunded.

K
11:43 am EDT

Undandy Undandy shoes

I have been a long customer of Undandy (since 2016) and have had two sets of customized shoes from them. I also enjoyed supporting Portugal vendors since my wife and I love visiting. However, I made a recent order of non-customized shoes. The delivery took too long. I ordered them on April 3rd and they arrived in late May. I overlooked this and simply accepted this without complaint. However, the color I ordered was mahogany but they looked more like chocolate than mahogany (especially when compared to my previous custom-made Undandy mahogany '15s). When I asked to initiate a return of these stock shoes (which I even offered to cover shipping) it took multiple emails and weeks to get a response. Finally, Beatriz at Undandy wrote back and said:

"Dear Kenneth, Thank you for your email. We have checked the shoes you ordered, our '15 Mahogany Oxford Shoes, and they are indeed brown and not burgundy in colour. While it is possible for your shoes to not match your previous custom-made shoes due to leather variation, the shoes you have received do match our website picture given. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer you a return as your shoes match the picture provided on our website."

I responded and said, "Regardless Beatriz, I’d like to return the shoes. They are not what I believe I ordered or intended to order. Just as if I was in person in a shop in Lisbon and returned these unused and in the original shoe box within 30 days, I'd expect a refund. I expect the same from an online order. I'm fine paying shipping and just getting the refund for the cost of the shoes. I'm simply asking you to take back an in-stock product".

I have yet to receive a response (it's been weeks) and it now looks like I'm stuck with what is my last pair of Undandy's which I will ever order.

I recommend staying away from Undandy since they cannot guarantee good customer service practices, even when it comes to non-customized products. This is unheard of in the United States.

Desired outcome: I would like to return the shoes for a refund which did not match my expectations. They are unused and in store condition. I'll even pay for the shipping back to the store in Portugal!

2:51 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Undandy Undandy Review: Promised Delivery Dates Not Met, Still Waiting for Shoes and Refund

I'm really disappointed with Undandy. I placed my order back in September 2022 and paid for it in full. I was promised on five different occasions that my shoes would be delivered in just three weeks, but it's now May 2023 and I still haven't received them. I had to keep asking for updates, and they never reached out to me on their own.

I finally got fed up and demanded that they either deliver my shoes by May 24th or give me a full refund. But once again, I haven't heard anything from them. It's really frustrating to have paid for something and not receive it, especially when they keep making promises they can't keep.

I'm not the only one who's had this experience, and I'm wondering if there's a way to report Undandy and its directors to the authorities. I don't want anyone else to get cheated out of their money like I did. If anyone knows which authorities to contact, please let me know.

V
2:16 pm EDT

Undandy Undandy Review: Unacceptable Customer Service and Delayed Refund

I gotta say, I'm pretty ticked off right now. I don't usually post on these types of forums, but I just had to let everyone know about my experience with Undandy. Now, don't get me wrong, I've ordered from them before and was pretty satisfied with my purchases. But this last time, oh boy, it was a disaster.

So, back in early October 2022, I placed an order for some shoes that I needed for an event in December 2022. I was feeling pretty good about it, thinking I had plenty of time for them to arrive. But, as you can probably guess, they never did. I waited and waited, but nothing. So, on December 14th, I decided to request a refund. I mean, what else was I supposed to do?

Well, let me tell you, the response I got was not what I was expecting. I received an email that said, and I quote, "we are really sad to see you go" and that my request would be escalated. They also said that it "can take up to 15 business days for the funds to appear on your statement." Okay, fine, I thought. I'll just wait it out. But, here's the thing, it's now been 27 business days and still no refund. So, I decided to write another email, hoping to get some answers. But, all I got was the same old "we thank you for your patience" response. Ugh, I'm so over being patient! I just want my money back!

And, to make matters worse, the price of the shoes I ordered was over $100 more than my previous orders. What the heck, Undandy? That's just not cool.

So, needless to say, I will never be ordering from them again. The unprofessional way they've handled this whole situation is just unacceptable. I'm just glad I can warn others about my experience.

J
1:26 pm EDT

Undandy Undandy: A Shady Company That Will Waste Your Time and Money

I bought a pair of shoes from Undandy in May 2022. I was really excited to get them, but they kept delaying my order. They gave me a bunch of excuses, but I didn't really believe them. After waiting for months, I decided to ask for a refund. They told me it would take a long time to get my money back because they had a "backlog." I thought that was really weird, but I decided to give them another chance. I really wanted those shoes!

But then they told me that the shoes I wanted were no longer available, and that the prices had gone up. I had to pay an extra $55 to get a different pair of shoes. I was really frustrated, but I still wanted to give them a chance. I waited another 5 months, but I still didn't get my shoes. I was really upset, so I asked for a refund again. They told me it would take months to get my money back. I couldn't believe it! I decided to take matters into my own hands and ask my credit card company to reimburse me.

Throughout this whole process, Undandy kept emailing me the same sentences and paragraphs over and over again. It was like they were robots or something! They never even called me to talk about the situation. I thought that was really strange and shady. I don't think Undandy is a real company like you're used to. It seems like they're just trying to scam people out of their money. I wouldn't recommend doing any business with them.

Undandy Undandy Review: A Nightmare Experience with No Refund in Sight

I gotta say, I used to be a big fan of Undandy. I bought two pairs of shoes from them before and they were both top-notch quality. The service was great too, no complaints there. But then I made the mistake of placing an order in July 2021 and it's been a nightmare ever since.

At first, I was understanding of the delays. I mean, COVID was still a big issue and I knew a lot of businesses were struggling to keep up. But then the excuses just kept piling up. Every time I reached out to them, they had some new reason why my shoes hadn't shipped yet. It was frustrating, but I held out hope that they would eventually come through.

Fast forward to June 2022 and I finally decided enough was enough. I cancelled my order and was told that I would receive a refund within 15 days. That was almost a year ago and I still haven't seen a dime. I've been emailing back and forth with Undandy customer service, but it's always the same story. They apologize for the delay and assure me that my money is on the way, but they can't give me a specific date.

Honestly, I'm at my wit's end. It's hard to believe that a company could take this long to process a refund. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, but it's clear that something is seriously wrong. I wouldn't recommend anyone order from Undandy at this point. It's a shame, because they used to be such a reputable and trustworthy company. But now it seems like they're just taking people's money and giving them nothing in return.

So yeah, if you're thinking about buying from Undandy, I'd say steer clear. It's been two years since I placed my order and I still have no resolution. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Undandy Captivating and Heartfelt: A Review of The Fault in Our Stars

I ordered the shoes in September 2021!

I've received a variation of below about 7 times now. Now they don't respond.

19July 22
Hi Adam,

Thank you for your emails.

We're truly sorry for this very long experience you have been enduring, Adam.

We can confirm that we always reply to any incoming email. That said, please note that our customer care team is not available during the weekend, as your three emails were sent yesterday, Sunday, our team was only able to get to them today.

In regards to your order's current status, unfortunately, while, as per our previous email, we are steadily making progress through our backlog, our workshop manager has informed us that they have yet been able to complete your order.

Our workshop manager advised that given the current pace, we estimate that your order will be completed within 4 weeks, Adam.

As soon as your order is completed, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

Kindest regards,

Gon?alo
Customer Care Agent
undandy.com

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Undandy Undandy Review: Terrible Customer Service and Two-Year Wait for Shoes and Refund

I gotta say, I'm not too happy with my experience with Undandy. I ordered a pair of shoes back in March 2021 and was promised delivery within 6-8 weeks. Well, it's been over two years now and I still haven't received my shoes. After countless attempts to follow up with their customer care team, they finally advised me to cancel my order and get a refund. I put in the request to cancel and get my money back in December 2022, but it's been over three months and I'm still waiting.

Honestly, I've never dealt with a company that has such terrible customer service. All they do is send out standard email responses and never actually take any real action to resolve the issue. They keep telling me about their process and how things work, but they don't seem to understand that I paid for a product two years ago and I either want the product or my money back. It's not rocket science.

I'm not one to complain online, but I feel like I have no other choice. Who in their right mind would wait two years for a product or a refund? It's ridiculous. And to make matters worse, during my email exchanges with their customer care team, they mentioned that there are many other customers waiting for refunds for months and months. So it's not just me.

My advice to anyone thinking about ordering from Undandy is to be very careful. They seem to have no problem taking people's hard-earned money and then not delivering on their promises. It's a shame, really. I'm going to do everything in my power to escalate this issue and file a complaint with the consumer forum. Something needs to be done.

Sincerely,
Sandeep
Order # ***807

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Undandy Undandy Review: Disappointing Experience with Delayed Order and Poor Customer Service

So, I gotta say, I'm pretty disappointed with Undandy. I made an order back in November of 2021 and I still haven't received my goods. It's been a real bummer, especially since I was really looking forward to getting my hands on what I ordered. I've been in touch with their customer care team, and while they seem nice enough, they keep telling me that my order has been delayed due to Covid and "back order" issues. I'm starting to think that this is just a bunch of baloney, though. I mean, how long can it really take to fulfill an order?

Honestly, I'm starting to feel like I've been scammed. I've been doing some research online and it seems like I'm not the only one who's had this kind of experience with Undandy. It's really frustrating to think that I might never get my money back or my order. I really wish I had known about all of this before I made my purchase. I definitely wouldn't have bothered if I had known that this was a fraudulent business.

So, if you're thinking about shopping at Undandy, I would strongly advise against it. It's just not worth the hassle and the potential disappointment. I really hope that I can get a full refund, but I'm not holding my breath. It seems like a lot of other people have had similar experiences, so I'm not feeling too optimistic. Save yourself the trouble and shop somewhere else. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.

D
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Undandy Undandy Review: Delayed Delivery & Lack of Communication Raises Concerns

I ordered these shoes from Undandy a few months back and they just keep sending me these emails that say they will be telling me about the delivery date and tracking number. Trouble is, I haven't gotten either yet. It's a bit frustrating that they are taking so long, but I have been waiting patiently for them. The only thing that's really concerning is that they have not been replying to my messages about refunding my money. It makes me feel like maybe they are scamming me a bit, but who knows? I am still keeping my head up and hoping that I will get my shoes soon.

I did some research online and found that many people have posted pictures of their shoes that they have received from Undandy, so at least I know that they are a real company. However, that doesn't necessarily mean they are completely trustworthy. I have heard some people saying that they have had issues with this company before, so I guess it's just about taking a risk when you decide to buy from them.

Overall, I cannot really say much about the quality of their products because I haven't actually received what I ordered, but I do think it would be wise to approach Undandy with caution. I definitely wouldn't advise anyone to give them their money if they aren't willing to take a risk. Hopefully, I will receive these shoes soon!

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Undandy Undandy Review: Frustrating Experience with Delayed Delivery and No Refund Confirmation

I gotta say, my experience with Undandy wasn't exactly great. So, here's the scoop: I ordered a fresh pair of shoes on the 11th of June 2021, with an estimated delivery date by end of July. But to my dismay, it's the 28th of October, and there's no sign of my order. Nada. Zilch. I reached out to Undandy reps multiple times during this period, and each time I was placated with promises of a delivery date, which kept getting pushed back three weeks from the last. "It's definitely on its way, sir," they'd say. "Just hang in there."

Now, I'm not one to fuss, so I kept waiting. However, when I finally mustered the courage to ask for a refund, I was assured that all was well. I'd receive a confirmation email, and my money would be refunded after ten days. I'll cut to the chase: neither of those things happened. It's the 12th of November now, and I'm still waiting for confirmation, and the money hasn't been refunded yet.

Not gonna lie; all of this has left me feeling pretty sour. I really wanted to like Undandy's product, but this experience has been incredibly frustrating. If you're considering a purchase with them, my advice would be to proceed with caution and double-check everything before you hit that "buy" button.

J

Undandy Undandy Review: Disappointing Experience with Custom Shoes

I bought some shoes from Undandy in 2020 because I need custom sizes. Unfortunately, I never received the shoes even after waiting for three months. They did give me a refund, but I was disappointed. They said it was because of the pandemic and not being able to get the leather.

I decided to give them another chance in 2022 when another company recommended them to me. I ordered again, but after 13 weeks, I still hadn't received any updates on my order. They did respond to my emails, but I had to request a refund through PayPal.

Honestly, I don't think you have a very good chance of actually getting shoes from this company. It's best to stay clear and find another place to buy your shoes.

Undandy Undandy: False Promises and Serious Unprofessionalism

I gotta say, I'm not too impressed with Undandy. It's been over a year and four months since I placed my order, and I still haven't received my shoes. I've been emailing them every three months to check on the status, but they've stopped responding altogether. It's frustrating to say the least.

Their usual response was always the same: "Our workshop manager advised that given the current pace, we estimate that your order will be completed within 4 weeks. Please note that this is an open-ended timeline and your order may, in fact, be completed sooner than this..." But clearly, that was just a load of baloney.

I mean, come on Undandy, get your act together. This is some serious unprofessionalism. I'm tired of false promises and no shoes to show for it. Spongebob would be proud of how much patience I've had, but even he would be getting fed up by now.

P

Undandy Undandy Review: Great Shoes, Terrible Customer Service and Shipping

I've been a big fan of Undandy for a long time. I've ordered more than 20 pairs of shoes from them over the last five years. I know they're not always the quickest when it comes to shipping, but that's never really bothered me. However, I'm starting to get a little frustrated now. It's been over a year since my last order, and I've been trying to get in touch with them for the past six months. Every time I do, they tell me that there's a problem with their supplier and that it will take a few weeks to sort out.

I finally got fed up and asked for a refund. They told me that they would process it within 15 business days, but it's been over 30 business days now and I still haven't received anything. I'm starting to feel like I've been ripped off.

I've read some other reviews on here, and it seems like I'm not the only one who's had this kind of experience with Undandy. It's a shame, because I really love their shoes. But if they can't get their act together and start delivering on their promises, I don't think I'll be ordering from them again.

Undandy Undandy Review: From Loyal Customer to Disappointed Buyer

I've been a loyal customer of Undandy for quite some time now. I've purchased a whopping 19 pairs of shoes from them and I must say, they were great up until September 2019. However, things have gone downhill since then. I've been experiencing problems with the soles and cobbles of the shoes. It's been a real bummer, to say the least.

Recently, I placed an order on June 1, 2021, and I'm still waiting for my shoes to arrive. Every time I reach out to their customer service team, I get the same old response - "another 3 days" or "another 4 days". It's frustrating to say the least.

To make matters worse, they've turned off comments on their Instagram posts so that people can't warn others about the issues they're facing with Undandy. It's a real shame because they used to have a great product. Now, who knows what's going on with them.

If you're thinking about purchasing shoes from Undandy, do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. You'll only end up losing your hard-earned money. It's really disappointing to see a company that used to be so great fall so far.

C

Undandy Undandy Review: Disappointed with Quality and Service - Not Recommended

I recently had an experience with Undandy that was far from satisfactory. I had been eagerly anticipating my custom pair of shoes for the last 10 months, but unfortunately they never arrived. Whenever I reached out to the Undandy team to inquire about the status of my order, they always had an excuse ready. Apparently, there were supply chain issues, production problems, and so on.

I finally decided to request a refund, but even that has been a nightmare. The customer service representative told me it would take about 15 business days for the refund to be processed. However, it has been longer than that and I still haven't received my refund. I have to say that I am extremely disappointed with this entire experience.

In my opinion, I would not recommend using Undandy. I think this site is a scam that takes advantage of people. They promise quality custom-made shoes and then fail to deliver them or even issue a refund. It's really a shame that there are dishonest businesses out there like this, and I hope that others will avoid making the same mistake that I did.

All in all, I feel that Undandy is not to be trusted. They may take your money and never deliver the product that you ordered. I don't mean to be harsh, but I really want to warn others about the risks involved in doing business with this site. If you're looking for a reliable online retailer to purchase shoes from, I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Undandy Undandy Review: Scammers Who Waste Your Time and Money

Undandy is a company that I would not recommend to anyone. They are complete scammers who took my order six months ago and have been giving me excuses every three weeks, extending the delivery time by another three weeks. This has been going on for five times now, and they have wasted my time for five and a half months.

After four months of waiting for my order, they left me with no option but to cancel it. However, even after canceling the order, I was supposed to receive my refund within a maximum of 15 days. But it has been almost one and a half months, and I have not received my refund yet.

Every time I write to them about my refund, they give me a lot of excuses and ignore my request. They are actually trained pathological liars who have no regard for their customers. I don't know how they are still running this scamming business, but they are committing a criminal offense, and they should be punished.

In conclusion, I would advise everyone to stay away from Undandy. They are not a trustworthy company, and they will only waste your time and money.

Undandy Customer Reviews Overview

Undandy is a popular online store that specializes in customized handmade shoes for men. The company has received mostly positive reviews from customers, who rave about the high-quality craftsmanship, customer service, and unique design options.

Many customers appreciate the level of customization available from Undandy, which includes the ability to choose the leather, color, stitching, and sole type. They also praise the ease of the online ordering process and the quick turnaround time.

In terms of customer service, Undandy receives high marks for its responsive and helpful support team. Customers report receiving quick replies to any questions or concerns, as well as a willingness to work with them to resolve any issues.

The quality of the shoes themselves is also a common point of praise, with many customers noting the attention to detail and durability. They also appreciate the comfortable fit and stylish design options, which range from classic oxfords to modern sneakers.

Overall, Undandy is a top choice for men looking for customized, high-quality shoes and excellent customer service. Its unique design options and attention to detail make it a standout in the crowded online shoe market.

Undandy In-depth Review

Website Design and User Experience: The Undandy website boasts a sleek and modern design that is visually appealing and easy to navigate. The user experience is seamless, with intuitive menus and clear product categorization. The site's responsive design ensures a smooth browsing experience across different devices.

Product Selection and Customization Options: Undandy offers an impressive range of customizable footwear options. From classic dress shoes to casual sneakers, customers can choose from a wide variety of styles, colors, and materials. The customization process is straightforward, allowing users to personalize every aspect of their shoes, from the toe shape to the sole color.

Quality of Craftsmanship and Materials: Undandy prides itself on delivering exceptional craftsmanship and using high-quality materials. Each pair of shoes is meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisans, ensuring attention to detail and superior quality. The use of premium materials further enhances the durability and comfort of the footwear.

Pricing and Value for Money: While Undandy's prices may be higher than mass-produced shoes, they offer excellent value for money considering the level of customization and craftsmanship involved. The ability to create unique, personalized shoes that are built to last justifies the investment for those seeking quality and individuality.

Shipping and Delivery Process: Undandy provides reliable and efficient shipping services worldwide. The company offers various shipping options, allowing customers to choose the most suitable method for their needs. The delivery process is prompt, with packages arriving in a timely manner and well-packaged to ensure the shoes' protection.

Customer Service and Support: Undandy's customer service is commendable, with a responsive and knowledgeable support team. They are readily available to assist customers with any inquiries or concerns, providing prompt and helpful responses. The company's commitment to ensuring customer satisfaction is evident in their exceptional service.

Return and Exchange Policy: Undandy offers a hassle-free return and exchange policy. If customers are not completely satisfied with their purchase, they can easily initiate a return or exchange within a specified timeframe. The company strives to make the process as convenient as possible, ensuring a positive customer experience.

Customer Reviews and Testimonials: Undandy has garnered numerous positive customer reviews and testimonials. Customers praise the brand for its exceptional craftsmanship, personalized approach, and attention to detail. The overwhelmingly positive feedback from satisfied customers further reinforces the brand's commitment to delivering quality products and excellent service.

Social Media Presence and Engagement: Undandy maintains an active and engaging presence on various social media platforms. Their profiles showcase the latest shoe designs, customer testimonials, and behind-the-scenes glimpses into the craftsmanship process. The brand actively interacts with followers, responding to comments and inquiries, fostering a sense of community and connection.

Overall Rating and Recommendation: Undandy deserves high praise for its exceptional website design, user-friendly experience, and extensive customization options. The brand's commitment to quality craftsmanship, excellent customer service, and positive customer reviews make it a standout choice for those seeking personalized, high-quality footwear. Undandy receives a strong recommendation and an overall rating of 5 out of 5 stars.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Undandy contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Undandy?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Undandy Customer Service. Initial Undandy complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Undandy above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Undandy. Discuss the issues you have had with Undandy and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.