ACNScam company. Do not switch.

Please do not switch service to this company. They lied to me that I could have internet service with them and then when I switched it turned out there was a technical reason that I could not have their service that I should been told of. I immediately switched back to my old provider but they still billed me for $122, which they refusing to cancel. I have wasted 6 hours of total phone time dealing with this (first techinical support to try to fix the original problem and now the billing issue), and it still isn't resolved.

• Ac
    ACN, Inc. May 25, 2014

Steve, please contact the ACN Customer Care team in Canada at [protected] and reference case number 8778408. We would like to speak with you in an effort to help resolve this issue. Thank you.

-ACN Inc.