ACNREFUND-getting deposit back??

S

Just try to get your deposit back??
After many hours and several days...I have a phone number and an address for anyone who is in the same situation as I was...trying to get my $499.00 back.
All of my money was refunded except for $50.00 that could not be explained by any of the reps as to why it was withheld or how to get it back. I was furious. I had changed my mind within 48 hours from the time I signed the agreement and paid the 499.00. You can spend days and hours before you find the phone # and the address for the return of the packet they sent you with the DVD in it. The address is :
CN Kit Return
200 Swisher Road
Lake Dallas Texas 75065
Make sure you send it registered or return receipt..I will send mine tomorrow...If I don't get my refund, ...you will hear from me again~~ Their phone # is [protected] Good Luck!!

• Mr
    MR20 Jul 08, 2013

Do you work for them?
    Refund is very hard to get back if you even do. Been over a month getting a total run around. Will be turning them in to BBB.

• Tu
    TUNASY Apr 19, 2011

LAWS ARE DIFFERENT WITHIN COUNTRY

• Je
    jeko1075 Dec 10, 2010

...btw my friend received the full refund!!!

• Je
    jeko1075 Dec 10, 2010

I absolutely DISAGREE!!! My best friend signed up and decided not to stay with the business. we called the number that you listed the person on the phone apologized that ACN wasn't for my friend and then gave her the info necessary to receive the full refund, including the address to mail the packet back!!! Just because you have no clue how to find the proper info on the websites doesn't make ACN a bad company...it makes you an idiot!!!