Ackermans Storescustomer service was very very poor

today 17 October 2017 i went to Gezina mall to cancel a laybye. I was insulted by a cashier named Lebogang. She told me that in must get something with that amount then i stated that as in the slip i must get my full refund because it was not expired. She called me named please check your footage for today around 9:15am. I have never seen such rude and insulting person them for what they did to me in-front of the other customer.When i laybye i did know how sales consultant will make you feel unworthy. I love ackermans but today i will even close my credit account with them.

• Updated by Lucia##54 · Oct 17, 2017

I bought a cellphone on 28 March Premio from Ackermans in Attelyn in Attridgeville complex> after 4 days it gave me trouble to download then i went back for exchange which they refused then they're assistant manager help me through out process. Since July problem escalated to speaker problem n when you charge it big issue so i went back and explain.They told me to call Premio myself because its no longer they're problem.When i bought it they didn't tell me if i experience a problem i must go to Premio. I'm stuck with the phone that doesn't work now i must buy a phone for my child again.Please help me to get my refund back from Ackermans.