Ackermans — amounts added to account
Can you please help I was in arrears with one of my accounts at Ackerman’s and a person called me for the payment.
I made the payment and my account was up to date, but when I received my account there was amounts added on my account for “invordergsgelde – brief” and “invoderingsgelde oproep “.
2 amounts of R 18.42 were added to my account.
I want to know the following
1. Is it legal to add the amount for the calls and the letter to my account (should Ackerman’s not be that amounts?)
2. with the new consumer act is it legal for them to give my info to a 3rd party?
More Ackermans Complaints & Reviews
- Ackermans Stores - premio p1000 tablet 
- Ackermans - refund taking 8 weeks+ 
- Ackermans Stores - faulty netsurfer tablet
- Ackermans Stores - a phone with a factory problem 
- Ackermans - double payment 
- Ackermans Stores - z wave placed in security system
- Ackermans Stores - quality of clothes
- Ackermans Stores - poor attitude
- Ackermans Stores - winter jacket and it's quality
- Ackermans Stores - service