Menu
A
Author of the complaint
11:14 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I paid for this insurance for over 1 year and then got laid off my job. When I called to activate the insurance they did nothing but lie to me and then allowed my account to go 4 months past due while they try to fight not to pay my claim. I was told over and over again that it would be paid but it was delayed for review. Do not use this company. It is fraudulent and just takes your money. All of the Comenity Banks offer Account Assure and do not use them.

1 comments
D
Jul 20, 2015 8:39 pm EDT

DO NOT USE ACCOUNT ASSURE, THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A BIG RIPOFF! They will take your money, as they did with me for years, and when you put in a claim to use your benefit, they act like you are doing something wrong, and will never resolve any issues! Do not let them fool you, they know exactly what they are doing, and what they are doing is taking your money and never pay out the benefit. I REPEAT DO NOT USE ACCOUNT ASSURE!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

104 complaints