AccorHotelsService and membership

O

Accor lies, cheats, sells what it does not provide. Arabs, gym members, some internet users received free platinum membership. Arabs and jews are both semites. Accor is not race, except some semites, religious hatred. Arabs and jews are both live in the mid east. Not providing to jews was hatred of non moslem, god-fearing people in the mid east. Accor hates christians, jews, the house of israel. Accor lies, cheats, steals, funds enslaving terrorist nations.

Accor gave free platinum memberships to muslims in the mideast. To countries who train and sponsor terrorism.

Accor gave free memberships in gym clubs as a trade off to get gym membership.

Accor prematurely cancels memberships of p a I d indivduals.

Accor is awful.

Run from accor.

I have provided emails for you.

Accor executives sell something quite different than what accor provides. And no suitable email address to respond. Accor has no respect.

I was threatened by the director of operations in bangkok.

Accor mafia, australian intelligence, immoral management.

Accor makes covenants which it does not keep. Feeling in thai law. Accor sells a product and services which it does not provide. Accor is corrupt and lacks moral integrity. Accor is a spy network, controlled by accor. Accor is lacks moral integrity.

My status is platinum. Confirm with alex garcia and christophe.

Ask your moslem friends and vietnamese hotels which give out free memberships to health club members.

Give a supply to israelis.

My card goes into affect june 1, 2016.

My current card goes is good until may 31st 2016.

My points are to be 500 for sofitel plaza booking plus 2500 for the first two nights in bangkok.

Correct your error.

Do not lie, or steal again. I am bored with your ineptitude and lack of integrity.

On may 23, 2016 2:36 pm, & quot;le club accorhotels" wrote:
This is a send-only e-mail please do not reply to it.
If you are not able to view this e-mail correctly, click here.

Le club accorhotels le club accorhotels le club accorhotels
My account my program my rewards offers reservations

Status: accor plus gold

Card number: **,

Customer support:
Click here.

Congratulations on becoming a accor plus gold member!

Dear *
Your loyalty has been rewarded! As of today you are a accor plus gold member.

Your change in tier status gives you more le club accorhotels points and generous rewards that you can access even faster! To find out about all the benefits of your new status, please visit http://accorhotels.com.

Your status change will show on your account within 24 hours and your new accor plus gold card will be sent to you within 2 weeks at the following address:
State:
If the above address is incorrect, please take this opportunity to update your profile.

If you stay at one of our hotels before receiving your card, please make sure you mention your member number (*) when making a reservation and upon arrival at the hotel. This will ensure you benefit from your advantages and earn all the le club accorhotels points corresponding to your expenses.

Please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department for more information.

See you soon,

Your le club accorhotels team

© accor photo library, image source, gettyimages.
* indicative, may not take into account the latest transactions passed on the previous 24 hours.

To read our general terms and conditions, click here.
Accorhotels.com respect your privacy and guarantees the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
To find out more, view our customer personal data protection charter.

— forwarded message —
From: & quot;*"
Date: may 23, 2016 2:52 pm
Subject: accor thieves and liars
To: & quot;le club accorhotels", & quot;christophe le brun", & quot;alex garcia sofitel", & quot;poujoulat guy - sofitel plaza hanoi gm", & quot;yanubolpetit akira - sofitel so bangkok gm2", , & quot;paul boonrungreung", , & quot;sofitel so bangkok re1", , & quot;en loyalty member assistance accor", & quot;accor advantage plus", , ,
Cc:

Accor mafia,

My status is platinum. Confirm with alex garcia and christophe.

Ask your muslim friends and vietnamese hotels which give out free memberships to health club members.

Give a supply to israelis.

My card goes into affect june 1, 2016.

My current card goes is good until may 31st 2016.

Correct your error.

On may 23, 2016 2:36 pm, & quot;le club accorhotels" wrote:
This is a send-only e-mail please do not reply to it.
If you are not able to view this e-mail correctly, click here.

Le club accorhotels le club accorhotels le club accorhotels
My account my program my rewards offers reservations

Account balance on 23/05/2016: *

Status: accor plus gold

Card number:

Congratulations on becoming a accor plus gold member!

Dear **

Your loyalty has been rewarded! As of today you are a accor plus gold member.

If you stay at one of our hotels before receiving your card, please make sure you mention your member number (**) when making a reservation and upon arrival at the hotel. This will ensure you benefit from your advantages and earn all the le club accorhotels points corresponding to your expenses.

See you soon,

Your le club accorhotels team

Note: sofitel hanoi, assistant gm, chris said that he was personally taking the accor club matter personally. He tried to access accor and was given different numbers all over the world. I spoke to the entire colleague team. I then went to sofitel so in bangkok. The general manager was unable to contact accor as well.

There is no way on earth that you are permitted to access accor, even if you are a gm of a prestigious hotel.

Accor sold me a platinum card which sunsets the end of may, 2016. Sofitel plaza hanoi told me that I should renew my card, and the assistant gm (Chris) ; and all of the staff, told me that I was renewing at platinum. Accor disallowed, and gave me silver status, and cancelled the remaining time on my membership.

I was sent from hanoi to bangkok, and told that I would receive the promotion of points of 500 for hanoi, 2500 for 2 nights in bangkok, plus 2 more nights at 3, 000 points, for a total of 6, 000. When I reached sofitel so in bangkok, I was told & quot;no way. & quot;

Accor stole the remaining time on my card, for which I paid, accor lied.

Accor sent their director of operations in bangkok to represent a band of hotels, which wrote nice things about me. Sofitel plaza hanoi wrote and told accor that only well-educated staff should write to me. I was threatened by the director of operations in bangkok. He sent the threat threw a secretary, to me, unsecured, using regular email.

I believe that accor is australian intelligence. Accor sells a membership, taunts being able to contact them, but contacting them is impossible, even for high ranking management. Call chris at sofitel plaza hanoi. Ask him! Http://www.Sofitel.com/gb/hotel-3553-sofitel-plaza-hanoi/index. Shtml

Most, if not all, asian countries make breaking a covenant a felony.

Accor sells services it does not possess.

Accor is a fraud.