AcceptanceNowchina cabinet and buffet server

S Jul 30, 2019

Ashley furniture in Middletown New York Route 211 phone number 845-343-5944. I want to return my furniture they are harassing rude people they call you 1000 times a day your payment is due on July 15 they call you six times on July 15 to make sure you were going to pay then they call you the next day about five times then they continue to call you. Now I pay $250.84 on Ju Ashley furniture in Middletown New York Route 211 phone number 845-343-5944. I want to return my furniture they are harassing rude people they call you 1000 times a day your payment is due on July 15 they call you six times on July 15 to make sure you were going to pay then they call you the next day about five times then they continue to call you. Now I pay $250.84 on The 15th of every month I had a payment due on July 15, 2019 they chose to take two payments out of my account. I called them and they said they would refund me so they refunded me and then as of yesterday they took two payments out of my account instead of one. I want to return the furniture and I never ever want to deal with them again. I want my $250.84 back they have two months payments and I only owe them for one. Please contact me I would like the furniture picked up as soon as possible and I want my account closed and payment to be considered on my credit in full. Remind me to never order from you guys ever again.