Acceptance Nowloans for value city furniture chesapeake virginia

R

I purchase furniture from Value City Furniture last January 2016 in Chesapeake Virginia I got about $1, 600 financed through your company I have been paying $185 a month for a year a call to pay off laying to find out amount and found out I still owe the same amount that are financed through your company and they tell me it will take 2 more years to pay it off So eventually I would have gave y'all $7, 200 for financing basically $1, 600 I have talked to two different managers and got two different answers can someone look at my account and tell me if this is correct and let me know if there's any other way I could pay this off sooner without incurring all of the money my name is Richard Harrell I purchase furniture at Value City Furniture Chesapeake Virginia last January of February my phone number is [protected]