Acai Berry&life CleansingLB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd UK.

impossible to get hold of the above.also no e-mail address could be found.for obvious reason, they dont want too be pesterd.all they want is my money.
i orderd on a trail base acai berry &life cleansing. free, one only has to pay for postage.for this i agreed, but not for the next steps.
amonth later my visa was charged $182.35 by dermasolution+[protected] and anti age access+[protected]

lorraine fenn Oct 28, 2009

Yes I have just had the same happen to me not happy going to find this company and get my money back as it £150. Lorraine from norfolk

• Kd
    KD1016 Oct 28, 2009

I totally agree ... I have tried ringing their Customer Services Number (I'm in New Zealand) and checked out time zone difference etc ... and no-one is picking up!!
    I can't find an email address anywhere and I really need to stop the next payment for goods I haven't even received yet!!
    I suppose the only other option is to write the the address in London?? Any suggestions, or if anyone has any way of contacting these people please post it up - I'm sure a lot of people have been duped by them!
    Kelly from New Zealand.

Mako Oct 28, 2009

Hello Kelly
    I am in Australia and have been trying to get in contact with the same company. No luck as yet, the phone number is not even active.

Cheers

Ted

• Sn
    snaujoks Oct 29, 2009

Hi buddies,

I noticed, I am not the onle silly billy ;-)) I did it too, I ordered a free sample, and not two weeks later my credit card was charged over 120 $...awesome..and the same, a non working hotline, a not working email address. I am getting a lawyer in gear!!!
    I picked some infomation from my customer service in ´Germany, yes for the first steps, write a form, cancellation to the company in UK and if they don´t respond, get the law.

My accountant can´t help me, since I gave the permission that they are allowed to charge my credit card.
    What a mean trap!!!

I hope, we all can find a good solution, since I am not willing to give up!!!

Cheers
    Sven

son1 Oct 29, 2009

[protected] try that uk number??

son1 Oct 29, 2009

found that this and other companies are scammers, cancel your card immediately

• Na
    NatalieM Oct 29, 2009

HI Folks,

I am in the same boat. I finally found a number for them that works, it is in Poland of all places. [protected]. I actually got through and they assured me that they cancelled the account. I also called my credit card company so that if they charge again, there is a note that I cancelled today, so that any future charges will be charged back to the company.

Hope this helps,

Natalie

• Pa
    Pamela L Oct 29, 2009

Hi

I've got a credit checking application and the company according to that ie L B Envision Net Worldwide Ltd is no longer trading...it is now called L B Carsed Marketing Ltd and the address for that is
    Pontop cottage
    Dipton
    Stanley
    DH9 9EW

I am sending a letter to that address and
    80-83 Long Lane
    London
    EC1A 9ET

However that address in London is just a registered office address not a trading address. There are over 90 companies registered at that address, so I don't know if they will forward your correspondance or not.

You could also try
    Blackhill
    DH8 OLH

but it doesn't give a street name for that
    Hope this may be of some help
    Pamela

• Hi
    hithar Oct 29, 2009

This is ridiculous. I've just checked my bill as well, and have fallen into this same trap! Charged with 127.23! Age Defy? I'm only 20! If anyone could give me an idea on how I could contact them, I've lost the link to the site and the number and now I'm in desperate need to unsubscribe them!

Sam Hamp Oct 30, 2009

I just got done with 130, cancelled my credit card straight away, banking company has said it is nearly impossible to get any money back. Scammers great...

lorraine fenn Oct 30, 2009

Hello people,
    I have canceled my account I would say to everyone to do the same, also I have got intouch with watchdog I hope they will look into this, and we all get our money back.

lorraine fenn Oct 30, 2009

Hello again have found out some more for those who don't cancel there accounts will keep having money taken from there accounts, and what we all thought was a free prodcuts are all free for 15 days then they hit you with a big bill, so people get canceling your accounts as at the end of 30 days they will take out more money.one person has had over £400 taken. So all be very carefull ring your banks cancel cards.

Acorac Oct 30, 2009

I just called [protected] and cancelled my order. They even gave me a cancellation #. I had ordered a product called Effective Cleanse Extreme. The company that sold this product was another alias known as LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd. I only found the connection by googling another # i had found. I hope this cancellation works. Try the #!

Acorac Oct 30, 2009

I found that # by doing some serious googling. The # is actually for one of their other companies. When you call just give them your order # and they'll find you. Good luck!

Once again the # that worked for me is 1.888.325.8623. The alias company name is Total Planet Ltd.

If you need more info go here.

# TO CANCEL YOUR ORDER ----------> 1.888.325.8623

CALL NOW!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

• Wh
    White Buffalo Dreamwalker Oct 31, 2009

Thanks so much for the 888 number! I just called and cancelled my order. I ordered the sample 2 weeks ago from Toronto and still have not received the product. They were very polite and assured me that the cancellation would be in effect immediately. I have heard alot about Acai Berry as being very powerful and know it is available at health food stores. Check your local store.

SC1 Nov 01, 2009

Yip this has also happened to me. I live in New Zealand and I had 2 lots of $158 taken out of my account. I have been trying to call them to cancel and they don't answer. The one time they did answer the person on the other end of the phone said he couldn't hear me and I asked why I have no problem with my phone he said " I don't know I just can't hear you" and hung up! I am still trying to call but no answer.

I have tried to call the 888 number is there a code in front of it? Cheers

SC1 Nov 01, 2009

The full address for Blackhill to write to is...

LB MTREE LIMITED.
    63 Moorlands
    Blackhill, Consett, Co Durham, DH8 0LN
    UK

• Li
    LibbyB Nov 02, 2009

Has anyone had any luck getting a refund??? I received one trial pack and it cost me $800!!! Feel a little better knowing I'm not the only one but a very expensive lesson. I cancelled my card once I realised what was going on. LibbyB

• Bu
    BushBunny Nov 02, 2009

I am trying to ring the Australian number to cancel - [protected] It goes to an answering service (by the accent Canadian or USA). I will try again during "mountain time" business hours, or failing that the Polish number. I ordered two different products unaware they were for the same company. I hope to cancel BOTH with one phonecall. The only order number I have is on the package it came in on the address label! Credit Card statement shows up as almost unrecognisable company/product name. Definitely trying to HIDE! I have tried posting a comment of warning on the website with the links but the "comment" form seems to be a fake (so would the comments be one assumes)

lorraine fenn Nov 02, 2009

Don't know if this will help any one have a couple of email addresses customer support <[email protected]> or [email protected] I have emailed both of these companies they are trying to fob me of but think I may be getting somewhere with this company, I do hope you all get to sort yours out.

• Mi
    Miffed_in_Wales Nov 02, 2009

I phoned [protected] from UK and cancelled my subscription.
    Could not get a refund though.

lorraine fenn Nov 03, 2009

This company is a load of crap and should be stopped, keep fighting to get your money back people, tell others who may be affected.

• Ti
    Tishazapacita Nov 03, 2009

This copany is a f.. ch...I cant get anyone in tose numbers and i can not cancel my order...the wors part is that i didint get any order wet...no pastiles no capsule not nothing...but the money from the card they get it...
    do you know someone, ore someone that can help me make a complain or something ...please...tanks

• Sh
    shez 1857 Nov 03, 2009

Don't know if this will help but I phoned [protected] from UK and cancelled my subscription. They have given me two cancellation references and am hoping that will be the end of it. I spoke to my bank and they say like many others that as I entered into the agreement there is nothing they can do and I may still be charged. All I can do now is wait to see if I am charged again. I am going to try and phone them again tomorrow to get the cancellation in writing. That way if I do have to take it to a solicitor I have some proof.

If anyone has any more luck I hope you post your experiences here.

scottish girl Nov 03, 2009

I done this free trial went into my bank this morning to find that they had taken £159.00 i have been trying to find the phone number but i'm not understanding what the +4 means as it says +[protected] can anyone help me please so upset and feeling sick. I have phoned my bank and canceled my card but can't get to cancel the order. Something should be done about these people that con people like us.

AndreaV Nov 04, 2009

Phone customer services and make sure you cancel your subscription with them and let them know you do not want any further payments deducted or product sent. Send your stories to as many organisations that can bring this to the attention of others as possible. Watchdog, Newspapers, Saga, Which, networking sites.
    Tell your bank if you have not received any product or invoice for the payments within 30 days of payments being deducted - they may be able to apply for a sale reversal. Let them know if a different company than the one you entered into an agreement with deducted money from your account.

• Br
    Brett1234 Nov 04, 2009

I know how everyones feeling I like you fell into the trap of thinking i was getting a no strings attached free sample and now im hundreds of pounds down after my first week at work and first pay packet my account looks empty! I'm going to get in contact with them now and cancel my subscription, I've persisted with the bank since finding out about the charges and they seem to think that they'll be able to get my money back so fingers crossed! Anyway good luck to you all in your attempts to get your money back, and lets hope that these con artists get whats coming to them!

• Pi
    pitti Nov 04, 2009

Hi there, I am from Germany and I just realized that I fell into the same trap...Wow, I can not believe that it is possible to do such a thing. They deducted 119 USD which is 81 EUR (luckily it is less in EUR than in USD). I just called my credit card company to cancel my card as I think all the calling, sending emails and letters won't work at all. It will only give them time to dedcut more money. But has anyone found a "small writing" that tells us what they do after you click yes?

By the way this is the site where I ordered my sample and there is no * or anything like it that shows that this is a subscription or am I dumb?????

• Bo
    bonbon2111 Nov 04, 2009

hey im so glad im not alone in this stressful situation, but gutted that iv been so silly and fell for this scam.
    I am never given my visa details out again online.
    I orderd the 15 day trail aswell and then noticed that £150 was taking out of my account a month later for the same thing.
    and worst of all i havent recieved any more products to make up for the payments.
    I cannot contact the company so im getting in touch with watchdog and citizens advice and recomend that everyone do the same.
    I had to cancel my bank account all together and open a new one.

Iv learned frm this lesson.

• Ta
    tamer369 Nov 04, 2009

thank god i didnt order it. i googled the company name before i ordered and found this lucky me!

• Al
    alen22 Nov 04, 2009

I just orderd it... i hope i can cancel it before it charges me.. f***!

Can anyone who got to cancel it tell us if the cancellation worked, or if i will have to cancel my card ??

thank you..

• Al
    alen22 Nov 05, 2009

i called the Poland number today 8am (Poland time) and cancelled my orders, i have a good feeling everything will work out.. really thanks for the help everyone..
    see ya

Sosuke Nov 05, 2009

sorry, I do not speak English ... I also had the same problem, I only found out today about the scam because my bank has frozen the credit card as soon as they have tried unsuccessfully prelevari my money! I locked the paper credit and I will be replaced with another so that they can no longer take soldi.io not speak English so I do not know what to do with the phone and the mail does not work. how can I do? then from what I understand even the phone numbers funzionano.poi not very long ago I threw the invoice that I received for the period of testing and so I have no numbers ordine.come can I do to terminate and be quiet? a My friend in the police computer told me that block and just enough, but I would feel comfortable.

scusate, non parlo inglese...ho avuto anch'io lo stesso problema, ho scoperto solo oggi della truffa perchè la mia banca ha bloccato la carta di credito appena loro hanno provato a prelevari i miei soldi senza riuscirci!ho bloccato la carta di credito e mi verrà sostituita con un'altra in modo che loro non possono più prelevare soldi.io non parlo inglese quindi non so come fare con il telefono e la mail non funziona. come posso fare? poi da quello che ho capito anche i numeri di telefono non funzionano.poi pochissimo tempo fa ho buttato la fattura che mi è arrivata per il periodo di prova e quindi non ho i numeri di ordine.come posso fare per disdire e stare tranquillo?un mio amico della polizia informatica mi ha detto che basta bloccare la carta e basta, ma vorrei stare tranquillo.

HELP ME PLEASE!!!

lorraine fenn Nov 05, 2009

Keep pushing at them thats what I have done the last e-mail I sent them I told them I was going to pass it over to the consumer complaints department and watchdog, they have sent me an email today thursday 5th november saying they will refund me some money, so there is hope you just need to keep fighting.just hope they put it back fingers crossed. good luck everyone.

• Fr
    Frankthetank198711201 Nov 05, 2009

This offer of free trial is a subscription scam. I cancelled my order well within the 14 day period and have been charged over £300 since, approx £75 a week. Contacted my Credit Card Co who have refunded the charges and advised this is a global scam that they are aware of involving over 300 companies in many countries, the scam appears to originate from the USA.

I got scammed, but unfortunately for them I’ve got some skills so have done some tracing and I have the following for you all, it may all be invalid info by the time you read this but as of 02/11/09 all this info is correct, I was originally charged by LB Pride Studios Ltd, but have now received stuff from Trading Planet Ltd and am getting charged with these references : PS-Billit.Com or FaceFactor.

LB Pride Studios Ltd Co Reg : [protected]
    36 Newburn Rd, Shield Row, Stanley, Co Durham, DH9 0EX
    Changed address 21/10/09 to :
    SUITE G7, WEST WING, PROSPECT BUSINESS PARK, CROOKHALL LANE LEADGATE, CONSETT, COUNTY DURHAM, DH8 7PW
    Tel :[protected]

LB PRICE COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED Co Reg : 6004765
    LB PRIDE STUDIOS LIMITED Co Reg : 6004692

Trading Planet Ltd Co Reg : 6980841
    ORDMAN HOUSE 31 ARDEN CLOSE, BRADLEY STOKE, BRISTOL, BS32 8AX
    Address contract has cancelled though.
    Company is in Pre dissolution, the only Director – Derrick John Phillips submitted a petition to wind up on 08/09/09.

Director(s) :
    DERRICK JOHN PHILLIPS Appointed : 04/08/2009 DOB : 08/02/1943

Also Director of :
    current appointments - solvent companies (82)
    SUST MARKETING LTD [protected]
    ORDERED MANAGEMENT LTD [protected]
    ENTERPRISE NOMINEES LTD [protected]
    BETHANY PRODUCTIONS LTD [protected]
    FOOLISH MEDIA LTD [protected]

current appointments - insolvent companies (3)
    VIV3LAB LTD. SC355277 Director Pre-dissolution 17/08/2009

DUPORT DIRECTOR LIMITED [protected]
    DUPORT SECRETARY LIMITED [protected]
    DUPORT ASSOCIATES LIMITED [protected]
    PROINCORP (COMPANY SECRETARY) LTD [protected]

Do not trust any of these companies, they are linked to one particular director and I would assume all have links to the kind of scam we have all suffered.

Address details on all of these companies are available from Companies House Website free of charge and for a small fee you can request any documents the company has filed with them, which may lead you to a residential address or 2 for these scammers.

May the force be with you all in your vengeance.

Update 05/05/09

I have now received an email from Viv3labs which confirms the cancellation of my subscription but confirming the charges remain as I didn't cancel within the specified period (either 14 or 30 days, they make it up as they go along).

Its nice to know yet another company that I have not agreed to deal with has cancelled my order which I didn't place.

More over, I did cancel you muppets, I called 5 days after my purchase and got a cancellation number. I have not called the comapny since the original order was cancelled, so what prompted them to send me a confirmation email 4 weeks after I cancelled and after they had taken 100's of pounds from me?

Despite rumours and entries to the contrary, this is a scam, a very good scam, but a scam none the less.

Why have the authorities done anything about this, especially as with some posts on this website, regarding this product and another they supply (Acia Berry) note that the product has actually made them sick...Surely someone within the police or trading standards has tested this product to see if it is safe, and if not safe, why arn't prosecutions being made for poisoning?

String these b'stards up every way you/we can, I have contacted not only my local MP about this scam but also the area trading standards, but they will not take action unless enough complaints are recieved. Please register your compaints at :
    www.tradingstandards.gov.uk

May your darksides succeed in crushing this bunch of rebel ###.

• Be
    Bev B Nov 05, 2009

I have also been conned.I did get through to them this morning on [protected] ( this is a freefone number) and was given cancellation numbers on my 2 " free" trial packs. Not before they have taken out £150.00 .The company I have is called
    Trading Planet Ltd.
    Ordman House, 31 Arden Close, Bradley Stoke, Bristol BS32 8AX. United Kingdom.
    When I said there was nothing written on the invoice/receipt about the extra charges they agreed but said it is on the order form where the credit card number goes. No refunds can be given. On reading the terms and conditions there is another con because although you may not receive the tablets for up to 5 days, or more in my case, the free period starts the date when the order is placed!

Chuck Turner Nov 05, 2009

Here is a company promoting the Life Cleanse scam.

Proof: http://www.findaffiliateoffers.com/index.php?function=search&search=life+cleanse

The company promoting this scam is:

Blue Phoenix Network
    Amy Sheridan
    [email protected]

• Ss
    Ssweety Nov 05, 2009

I too was taken for $190.00 of money from my account that was not authorized, I cancelled my bank account and called the company suppost to get at least half of my money back. HOPE THIS NUMBER WILL HELP YOU...[protected] This is the number the bank gave me, it was on my statement from which the money was taken. wish you lots of luck