Acai Berry Free Samplethey charged me for something that i did not buy!

M

they charged me for something that i did not buy! they offered me a free sample of acai berry and o only have to pay for the shipping fee and after a week of recieving the free sample they charged me 89 dollars and 79 dollars for a seperate transaction!

• Ly
    Lynn Nov 24, 2008

They charged me for something I didn't buy either. I paid shipping on a free sample and on 11/24/08 there was a transaction of $88.62 that I did not authorize. I have filed a complaint to my bank to stop the payment. However, when I try calling the number for Acai Berry, you can't get through. This is fraud in the 1st degree.

• Do
    Donna F. Jan 05, 2009

The exact same thing happened to me. I have filed a dispute with my credit card company. Even after filing a complaint with the acai berry company and receiving an e-mail telling me that my order would be "cancelled", the charge has still not been removed from my credit card, despite the fact that I returned the "order" back to them immediately. Absolutely a fraud.

• La
    ladysueg Jan 05, 2009

I feel like a fool this happen to me twice with this product and another offer. Wish there was a way to tell other people to save them the hassle

• Ki
    kim Feb 23, 2009

it has happened to me to and now i am trying to figure out how to get my money back!

• Ab
    Abcdefg123456 Aug 19, 2009

I wish I had seen your posts before I got suckered in by them! Thanks to a add on WEATHERBUG...they should have to remove all scams from their advertising.

I ordered the "FREE" sample on 7/30/09. Come 8/14/09 it still wasn't here. So I cancelled my account with them. The product arrived on 8/17/09 - on 8/19/09 I was doing online banking...only to find my account had been charged the $87.13. I called them immediately. Only to find that I didn't cancel within 15 days of the initial order, so I must therefore pay for it. Now if I want a refund I'm suppose to return the product to them. WITHOUT EVEN TRYING IT!

I had tried the juice, liked it, thought the pills would be easier. Had no intention of not staying with it. But NOW after seeing how they scam people I want NOTHING to do with their company!

• Ar
    arlene cord Nov 19, 2009

i got the free trial for the price of postage of £5.38 then £75.27 came out my bank without me knowing and when i called the company the man said i should have read the small print, i got into a heated discussion and he put the phone down, then my bank said i had to call and cancel the order in case they try to take more money...but every time i call the same man puts the phone down on me...what a scam!!!

• Pr
    Prusue Nov 16, 2010

I sent for 'my acai max cleanse' and 'pure cleanse' which went through as free samples. Pure Cleanse did at least state that shipping would be £10+ and I accepted that but there was no mention of any such amount for My Acai Max Cleanse. After taking both of these for a few days, I have now discovered that £64.58 has been taken from my bank. Unfortunately I can't remember which site I ordered from as I don't keep paperwork for such things once the goods have arrived. As they were supposed to be free samples, I didn't expect to have to send them back. I just remember reading what was supposed to be a reporter's story and recommendation. Thank goodness I have a bank account that covers this sort of thing.

• Bl
    blox Apr 04, 2011

The same thing has happened to me! can anyone give me a phone number/email address to get into contact with them please?

Cheryl Quayle Jun 22, 2011

The same thing has just happened to me too . I ordered a free sample of the acai berry pills and a free sample of the colon cleanse liposom . I was under the impression that all i had to pay was the postage. I realised that a payment of £79.95 had been debited from my account and then only this morning another payment of £59.95 was debitted. I contacted my bank who tells me i have to contact the company to stop a subscription ? I didnt sign up for a subscription i ordered free samples !!! Can anyone help me by giving me their number as i cant find it anywhere ! Please help .
    If anyone does know the number plz contact me [protected] thanks Cheryl x

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices