Acai Berry Diet Pill — illegal charge
I got the message re Acai Berry for losing weight from Oprah
program. Supposed to get free bottle for $2.95 to try. I decided
against it, called right away, didn't even try the pills, then
I had a charge on my bank acct. for $59.95 on 9/2/08. I called on
9/2 and told them they were crooks and to refund my 59.95.
I talked to a man who said his name was "Daniel" operator #703, he gave me my cust. id# and also a cancelation #. no refund. On
9/4, I called again, told that it would take 7-10 days for the
credit showing on my acct. It is now the 17th (13 days later), still no refund. It was a small acct. and the charge overdrew it.
I am going to let Oprah show know and the State Atty.General.
More Acai Berry Diet Pill Complaints & Reviews
- Acai Berry&life Cleansing - LB Envision Net Worldwide Ltd UK.
- Lipaphen - Acai Berry Cleanse & Life Cleanse - Accounting discrepencies and lies about free trials
- acai berry and life cleanse - fraud
- Acai Berry and Colon Cleanse - False advertising
- Fwm Laboratories Acai Berry Detox - Acai Berry &Free Trial& Scam
- Help Your Health - Acai Berry Detox & Life Cleanser - Credit Card Charged without permission
- acai berry tropic - Scam, Fraud, Bad Faith
- Gns Acai Berry Pills - Scam
- Nature's Best ACAI Berry and Bromalite - Advertised FREE Sample's for JUST Shipping and Handling
- Life Cleanse And Acai Berry Detox - Life Cleanse and Acai Berry returned to Trading Planet Ltd and no Refund