ABX Express in Kota Kinabaluvery poor services and should be blacklisted from using it.

W Jun 16, 2019

My parcel arrived at ABX Express Facility in KK on 18th May 2019, but until today still on ROUTE SCAN!! Please enlighten me why this route scan needs to take one month!

If you did not make the effort of delivering on time then please let your client notices...

My tracking number: SHX37009235BMY
Tell me if you were doing EXPRESS business and send the parcel more than a month, does it still call yourself EXPRESS??!

If this kinda service provided I promise I would blacklist this ABX in KK and share out through my network.

very poor services and should be blacklisted from using it.