Menu
ADVERTISIMENT
Home Banks Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] long period to get clearance letter from adib

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]  - long period to get clearance letter from adib

H
Author of the complaint
3:38 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I had settled my personnel finance on 30th May 2017 in ADIB sharjah branch by issuing cheque and next day it got cleared as per SMS on 31st May 2017. As of today 14th June 2017 i have not received clearance letter from Bank. It is very poor customer service and ADIB employees are not care at all about their customer and treating no value. This is a request to enquire the real reason behind all this irresponsible job, so that it will be very helpful to other customers after me.(My Complaint Ref: [protected]) Complaint registered on 08th June 2017.

Helpful? 0 0
4 comments
R
Jun 25, 2017 3:38 pm

well the samething happend to me but i got my money back with the help of one of their customers care service .. her name is mrs Royce, she is really a good woman and that is the kind of woman they should be employing .

J
Jun 21, 2017 3:38 pm

I agree to all above comments! I have requested for a liability letter on 10th Jun, they said I can only follow up after 8-10working days. I have sent couple of messages & called their call center to request status of the letter because Eid Holidays are coming next week & no way I cannot get it on Wed or Thu morning (9th & 10th working day). I sent a message to their FB page & got a call, & same time I sent a msg to their Retention Center. on the 9th day (Wed) I received an sms that my letter was ready at 4Pm & to collect from branch where I requested. the branch is in sahara mall & opens at 9:30 pm in the evening. I went there evening & the letter was printed & placed on the customer service table & asked me to sign a paper confirming I received the liability letter. After I signed the customer service said he cannot release because the branch manager is not there & only he has to sign & stamp. I asked why I was asked to sign the paper when he is not giving me the letter. he told that is ok you come back tmrw evening. Then I became mad why evening it is supposed to be ready today, I can come back tmrw but make it ready in the morning. he said the branch manager does not come in the morning.. what foolish reason is this? why pass the burden to client? the branch printed on 21st, but will give the letter on 22nd evening - that will be of no use to me. next day will be Friday, Saturday & 3days of Eid. This bank will take 6days of the letter this is the worse service I ever had in my dealing with the bank.

M
Jun 20, 2017 3:38 pm

i have been facing this for pass 3 weeks, customer service staff in branch are irresponsible, they do the mistake and keep me waiting for so long, till the issue not close after numbers complain, all staff has standard recorded message " your request is in process". bank has look into these, i dont know how the bank got best award for best customer service 2016

A
Jun 19, 2017 3:38 pm

I have the same experience. ADIB has the worst customer service possible. The attitude of the staff is rude and adds to their incompetance/ignorance of using the system.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

89 complaints