Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] Logo

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]

Having problems with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]?

800 200 (Priority Banking)
19951 (Egypt)
+971 600 543 216 (Personal Banking)
+971 26 578 777 (Business Banking)
+971 24 129 000 (Priority Banking)
+44 207 590 2200 (United Kingdom)
+966 920 001 850 (Saudi Arabia)
Bainuna St., Al Bateen
United Arab Emirates

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB].

Complaints & Reviews

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]I transferred money from two months ago and nothing happened until now

I transferred money on 12 June from my account in ADIB Abu Dhabi to my HSBC account in Egypt, it's been around 2 months and I didn't received the money, I called ADIB customer service more than 25 times asking for help but nothing happened, on 22 July someone from the customer service told me it's better to cancel the transfer to get your money back on your ADIB account within 3 or 4 working days and then you can transfer it again, I believed that this may be a good solution for my problem, but also nothing happened, I called the bank more than 10 times and every time they are telling me the same answer "please leave your email and also we will contact you by phone maximum after one day and they never call me back, I went to my bank in Egypt HSBC and gave them the transfer reference to track it and they told me that there's no contact or notice or anything from ADIB to us about your transfer, now it's August 8th and I've been waiting for my money 50 days with zero help from the bank and there's no responsibility towards me as a customer, I really don't know what to do as I got desperate and some people advice me to raise an issue, i don't know if there will be any help from the bank to get my money back or what will happen !!

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — cheated me on credit card

ADIB is big name still the agent who come to offer credit card the guy Mohammad came to our company he said...

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]I have no one to follow up with

I've been an ADIB customer for long time. I was going to leave the bank the retention team contact me and offered me a re-schedule to my liability with ADIB, the person who was assigned to follow up on my case is not answering my calls and my emails. I signed the papers in my branch and they told me the same person he's name is Hussein Alammari is the one responsible of your case. I need to discuss more details, I have questions regarding my credit card liability. he's not answering me at all. I need someone else to be assigned on this case. this is not a professional way. I need to discuss the new deduction . Ignoring me like that is not acceptable. please assign someone else to follow up on my case. my account number is [protected] Radwa Salah Eldine Moussa Mohamed.

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — long time issuance of no liability letter

Update for my Liability letter now still pending. I call ADIB Al Ain branch this morning July 6, 2017 9:50am...

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — debit card

Applied for a replacement of a Debit Card for my company account. O my god, honestly tired and fed up with...

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — rude attitude

I been in adib el opra branch this morning to benefit from your amazing rate I was going to change amount off...

Cairo

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — long period to get clearance letter from adib

I had settled my personnel finance on 30th May 2017 in ADIB sharjah branch by issuing cheque and next day it...

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — new atm card is been issued on 24 april and still not received by ampost

I went adib jumeirah branch to update my new mobile number so they can delivere me new atm card.after that i...

Dubai

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]credit card

I had applied for a credit card 22 May. Filled out the forms. Someone called to confirm all my details. He said to me it will be ready in 3 to 4 working days. It's been 3 weeks since then and still nothing. When I ask his reply his it's Ramadan working hours are less. No excuse. Previously I had applied to change my account from saving to current, what the lady did at Jumeriah branch changed the account from savings to another savings account when I said change to current account. It took another 2 weeks to recieve my card for that account. Your customer service is ridiculous, easy to sell but doing the actual work and getting card to your customers, your useless at it. Definatly changing banks soon.

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]request for releasing blocked amount

Honourable Sir / Madam I Qadir Bux Moula Bux holding Pakistani Passport no HA3997022 also an ADIB Saving ACCOUNT holder No. [protected] is bellow requesting for help me in mentioned matter.
        1- My job was finished from ADNOC in Borouge was Employee no. BRW00936 and company transfer my end of services in my above account.
        2- On 15-09-2016 I visited to ADIB Collection Branch in AUH and want to take all my end of Services Amt. But Bank refuse to release my total Amt. Till credit card cancellation in the system n on same day I submitted credit card at same branch also signed the cancellation form.

3- The gentleman on bank counter told me that Amt 13500.63 will be block for fourty days only after you may take your money through ATM which will not expired till your transaction after that account automatically will close as you are leaving country due to more job. But AllahumdillAllah.

3- After more than fourty days I called bank from Pakistan and asked them to release my block money so that I can take and start my own business in Pakistan bank reply me that you have to visit UAE also visit any branch give an application then we will able to release that Amount. I said ok Insha Allah will visit one month and also see my younger brother.

4- My brother applied my short term visit visa but SubhanAllah Visa was rejected several times so that's the reason I could not able to visit to settle my matter with and spend some days of Ramadan also visited to Sheikh Zayed Grand Masjid to heared Quran from Famous Qaris. SubhanAllah no naseeb.

Therefor I have request in your kind honor kindly intimate to bank to release my block amount which is my hallal and Haq. Insha Allah hope you will not disappoint me in above matter.

Jazak Allah Khairan

Wassalam O Allaikum

Best Regards

QADIR BUX MOULA MOULA BUX

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]customer service

Dear sir/madam,

Good afternoon!
          I want to complain the one customer service representative in ADIB-Dafza Bank, I forgot to take his name because of my anger. The guy who is seated in the 1st desk. It happened today June 06, 2017 estimated time 11:35am, He don't have respect to me, ADIB must remove this kind of staff.

Regards,
          Nelie
          [protected]@kaahxpress.com

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]cheque return after closing the account

ADIB has made an inconvenience to me by presenting a cheque on 1st May 2017 for which the account was closed on 29th April 2017
            Since that day I am following up with ADIB to issue me an apology letter by sending a written email to customer service and calling on 8002828 toll free number. As of today nobody shows any interest regarding the same and resolve it on priority.

Since the cheque was returned and the same update is showing in Al Etihad credit bureau report, I am unable to take any financial assistance from any bank without the apology letter from ADIB to prove myself.
            following up with the issue for past 2 weeks and especially last 7 days in call but ADIB is handling my issue very lightly without giving me a positive response or taking the matter serious and resolve at the earliest.

• Updated by [email protected] · Oct 16, 2017

my complaint based on today conversation with Mr. Prasanth at 16:35 16/10/2017

• Updated by Muhaid Mahieldin · Nov 16, 2017

i attached screenshot of statement

Comments

• Mh
                Mhamid Aug 20, 2018

8th Feb 2017
                +[protected]
                Bank debited me without the correct debit details .
                Bank should cancel this transaction unless they didn't get full debit card information which is the standard rule.
                I have already registered my dispute but your complaint agent not understanding the issue.
                Ref : Complaint no. [protected]

• Mu
                Muhaid Mahieldin Sep 05, 2018

i ahev been charged 100 AED fee for an amount that I transferred from MY cc to another adib account from my mobile. But when i checked the Adib app on my mobile I only have my ghina account and debit card linked to it and my credit card is not linked. So how in earth the transfer went from my credit card instead of my account.

[email protected] Sep 10, 2018

Am a credit card holder # 4421 [protected] and called personal banking assistant and talk to Mr. Prasanth at 16:35 and he talk to me very badly and disconnect the telephone, I am not sure management is entertain such a person to talk in badly to the costumer with out any provocation.

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB]personal loan

Name: mohamed aly ayoub
              Mobile:[protected]
              My account : saving [protected] & spa [protected]

I contact one of your representative called ahmed okda (ahmed. [protected]@adib.com) from al ain for applying for personal load since 27, april 2017 and after a lot of required document, I called him last sunday to ask for the delay as he promised me several times that all this transaction will take 3 working days, I found that my request was rejected as my employer is not more register with your bank noting that I have a lot of commitments towards adib and iam a committed customer on the payment and he told me that via phone when I called him really iam very disappointed from such rejection as based on mr. okda assurance iam now on a very bad situation as I am committed with such loan
              And after that he promised that he will find a solution then he let another one called syed arafat ahmed (sa. [protected]@adib.com) send me an email stating the following: we regret to inform you that your case cannot be processed as stl provided by your company is not accepted.

Regards
              without any contacts of him & cc amr mohamed el sayed

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — issue of no liability letter

I have submitted a request to ADIB on April - 9 to issue a no liability letter. the bank takes really long...

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank [ADIB] — unethical behaviour

I opened a current account with ADIB with their claim to provide over draft after 3 months.. After 6 month...

ADIB Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank — personal loan

Recently I was approached by this bank representative and ask me to do a buyout of loan from my previou...

Dubai

ADIB Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank — customer service

I want to complain about the customer service at adib bank, I usually go to the branch in bawadi mall, al...

ADIB Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank — complaint to adib bank, they provide voucher to use in dnata service, and dnata not accepting.

As i went to redeem voucher for flight, voucher they refused to accept, the reason i asked they said that...

Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank — settlement amount fraud

Dear complaints board, I would like to bring my plight to complaints board’s attention in the hope...

ADIB Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank — loan early settlement fees

Hi, I took al khair liabilities settlement, while signing the loan papers I asked for the papers, but the...

Abu Dhabi

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices